💞 5 💞

"Hi hobi oppa ohho kai oppa you are also here what a surprise "

*Hobi jolts slightly in surprise as he hears her voice, while Kai turns around as well, a look of curiosity on his face. Hobi recovers quickly and smiles at her.*

"Oh, hey there, little one. Nice to see you. Yes, Kai's here too. What a coincidence, right?"

"Yeah i think i came here by coincidence you guys are busy for hugging each other" thiha teased hobi and kai.

*Hobi and Kai exchange glances, and Hobi laughs nervously, scratching the back of his head.*
"Haha, um, well, we were just having a quick catch-up session. You know, talking about some things. Nothing major."

"Ohho Really but it’s not like a normal hug.. Btw you guys always hug like that right.. Yesterday i also see you in the university  garden to hug each other" thiha said and smirked.

*Hobi and Kai exchange another glance, their expressions turning bashful. Hobi clears his throat and speaks in a slightly embarrassed tone.*
"We, uh, we do tend to hug quite a bit, I guess. But it's nothing serious, just showing affection as friends, you know?"

"Ohh really... Ok fine... Btw hobi oppa i want to tell you something for so long" thiha said.

*Hobi looks at her, his expression curious.*
"Sure, little one, go ahead. What is it that you want to tell me?"

"I want to tell a Secret " thiha said dramatically

*Hobi leans in slightly, his expression turning intrigued.*
"A secret? Alright, I'm all ears. Tell me, what's this secret?"

"I think i like you " thiha said with a dramatic shy face.

*Hobi's eyes widen in surprise, and he takes a step back, clearly caught off guard by her confession.*
"Uh, y-you... you like me? Really?"

"Yes... And i know you are not dating anyone " thiha said.

*Hobi nods, still looking a bit dazed by her admission.*
"Y-yeah, I'm not currently dating anyone. But, um, why are you telling me this all of a sudden?"

"Cz i like you i wanna go on a date with you"

*Hobi blinks, his face turning slightly red. He looks at her, then briefly glances at Kai before returning his gaze to her.*
"W-wait, you want to go on a date with me? Really?"

"Kai oppa look hobi oppa is still confused... Tell him na i like him" thiha teased kai"

*Kai, who has been watching the exchange between her and Hobi with a hint of jealousy, speaks up.*
"Uh, y-yeah, Hobi, she's saying she likes you. She wants to go on a date with you."

"And hobi oppa look kai oppa Don't have any problem... "( jealous treatment worked).. Thiha said in her mind"

*Hobi looks back and forth between her and Kai, his expression a mix of surprise and uncertainty.*
"Uhh, okay, I guess Kai doesn't seem to have a problem with it? So, you really do like me, huh? You want to go on a date with me?"

"Yes and kai oppa you also Don't have any problem Right? " thiha asked.

*Kai clenches his jaw, clearly feeling a bit disgruntled but trying to remain composed. He glances between her and Hobi and speaks in a strained tone.*
"Uh, yeah, I guess I don't have a problem with it. If Hobi is interested in going on a date with you, then I have no objection."

"Ok can i hold your hand oppa " (looking at kai) thiha smirked 

*Kai's eyes narrow slightly in annoyance, but he lets her take Hobi's hand reluctantly. Hobi looks a bit taken aback but lets her hold his hand anyway, his own hand feeling warm and slightly clammy.*