💞 6 💞

Now everyone is in there class.

"Yeaaa you guys sit next to your boyfriends where I'm going to sit ha... That's not right" thiha said with a pout.

*The group snickers, teasing her a bit.*
Jin: Oh, Looks like someone's feeling left out.

"Yes you guys already sit next to your boyfriends look jimin sit with suga,  hobi sit with kai jin you sit with namjoon tae sit with kook " thiha again said but now with a big pout.

*The group looks at each other, then starts shuffling seats so each person is sitting next to their respective partner. They settle into their new spots, looking amused at the current arrangement.*

"Ok fine I'm going to sit with eunwoo" thiha said.

*The others chuckle, knowing that she is  just being cheeky.*
Jimin: Oh, so you're sitting with Eunwoo now? Is there a special reason for that, little one?

"Ohho.now you are saying this.. You guys with your partners and where I'm going to sit now...i need to sit somewhere right " thiha said.

*The group smirks, loving her feisty attitude. Taehyung pipes up, a mischievous tone in his voice.*
Tae: Ah, so you're sitting with Eunwoo just because you need somewhere to sit? No other reason, huh?

"Yes yes.. And let me check if he also have any boyfriend issue or not...if he have any problem with his boyfriend then i will solve them...you guys Don't get jealous because i help him not you guys" thiha said sassily.

*The group snickers again, finding her antics amusing. Jimin grins, playing along.*
Jimin: Oh, so you're going to play relationship therapist now, little one? Trying to solve Eunwoo's boyfriend issues?"

"No not like that actually  i only want to be the glue of your group no one others " thiha said with a pout.

*The group chuckles warmly, appreciating her dedication to keeping them together. Jin gives her a pat on the head.*
Jin: Alright, little one, we get it. You're the glue that keeps us all together.

"Yes now look Professor is coming " thiha said and left for her seat.

*The group turns their attention to the front of the classroom as the professor enters, signaling the start of the class. Everyone quiets down and listens attentively, though their minds are still filled with thoughts of the earlier antics.*

------

"Finally the all classes are end ahh I'm free now" thiha said.

*The members of her group let out sighs of relief, grateful that the classes are over.*
Jimin: Thank goodness, the classes are done. I was getting restless sitting still for so long.

"Let's go back to our home... " thiha said

*The group nods in agreement, gathering their things and getting ready to head home.*
Jin: Yes, let's go home. It's been a long day, and I'm ready to relax.

"I think we should live together in one house..  Like  a house have 5 rooms 1 room for taekook one room for namjin one room for yoonmin one room for kaihope and one room for me... We can live together" thiha said and clap her hand like a baby.

*The group exchanges glances, considering the idea. Jin is the first to speak up.*
Jin: You know, that's not a bad idea, little one. We could definitely save on rent and living expenses if we all lived together. And we'd still be close to each other.

"What you say guys? " thiha asked to others.

*The group looks at each other, contemplating the proposal. Namjoon is the first to express his thoughts.*
Namjoon: It's an interesting idea, to be honest. We've known each other for so long and get along well. It could work.