BIGGER THAN LIFE-ONE

Dedicated to lovers who put in the work💙 Heavynli💙

8-29-24
Music currently playing : Adore Khalid

BIGGER THAN LIFE💙
PART -ONE

💙HUSSLE💙

💙Samantha, did you put in your time at work you know we leave next week....

🌸Ishhhhhhh I forgot can you take me up there....maybe boss lady will approve it today.

💙Come on, let's ride...

🌸 Let me grab my purse....

💙 Oh you paying for gas today? I laugh at my sister cutting her eyes at me. Come on girl..... I gotta pick up Hoggy.

(in the car a total of 25 minutes) cracking jokes and rapping off my latest mixtape.

I pull into the lot of her job.  My black on black, gleaming in the  Cali sunlight. 

🌸Hussle park right there.

💙So my ish could get hit???? Right here is cool. ( in the management spot)

🌸I swear you gonna get me fired.

💙 Whoever fire you, gotta see me!

- Ugh there go Menace to Society right there.

💙Who?  I look around seeing no one that looks like a raggedy boss. I did spot  a freshly done bun and a fat ass though....
Damn. Nah, nicca that can't be yall boss

- Yes, Our mean as fucc  slave driver. Always want ish to be perfect.

🌸You just mad cause she be putting your ass in check, Hoggy.  That's why her team is top 1% in the nation.

-Well, right now we in the parking lot so she can't boss ish!

🌸Lol  when i go inside I'm gonna tell her that...

- for real sis....come on....

🌸thought so.... 60's can't save you when you inside.  I'll be back!... Oh and before yall get to plotting on her,  remember, I work here!

💙 How you know she won't like me? me and Hoggy say at the same time. (Samantha waves us off  and goes through the double doors)

10 minutes later she comes out and knocks lightly  on the window.... I roll it down and my jaw drops. (I quickly correct it.) the bun and that ass belong to boss lady?

💖 Hello gentlemen.( I  grin at the driver's facial expression) Samantha said you guys had some questions about the company?

(I notice another employee sitting in the back)
Hi Brandon. (Hoggy)  You didn't want to come in for overtime today?

- Hey  Ms. London, (I  grumbled) nah, me and my patna got something to do, right Nip?

💙Yeah, we about to go handle some business. I'm Nipsey and you are? I stretch my hand through the window toward her.

🗣️(I hope ta gawd this is work related ) I hear a male voice off in the background. 

💙Her whole demeanor changes and she backs away from the car and my hand.

💖 Samantha, you're all set, just see me before you clock out Wednesday.

(She walks off with the male and they exchange looks heated)  I watch until she disappears into the building.  Ole boy looks back, but my tint didn't allow him to see ish! Otherwise, he would have seen my mean mug.

💙 we pull off.  Damn Hoggy, you been holding out?!

Hoggy chuckles nah  Bro, she a killa I'm telling you. My baby moms can't stand her.