BIGGER THAN LIFE -TWO

PART  TWO
————-💖

💖LAUREN

————-💖

I  finally made it home and didn't see Chino's car outside. That didn't mean  Ish though because sometimes he let his boys or bitches drive his ish. 

I grab my keys and my phone  and head inside.... I flip the light on at the bottom of the steps and text Samantha. Home. I shove my phone in my pocket and walk up to the living room.

🗣️ about time you brought your yellow ass home. Where the fucc you been ? Hmmmm been looking for your ass for almost 24 hours.... Voicemail, not at the job where you been bich????? I'm talking to you.

💖 Chino chill.... I was tired of arguing I needed a day.

🗣️These fuccin bills don't allow no days off! This studio ain't building itself and I need to pay the contractors.

💖Then you pay them! I have enough ish on my plate.

🗣️Who in the fucc you talking too. Lauren, you think cause you had my son I won't fucc you up??? ( i grab her up and we wrestle until i pin her against the wall.  I need that fuccin money by 12 tomorrow....  You better fuccin have it or that's you ass for old and for new. YOU HEAR ME!!!!

Plus you need to give my mama a couple of G's for watching Kam this weekend.

💖( I was trembling inside and the thunder crackled the same time he slapped me)

🗣️Answer me....

💖I push him with all my might and run into the bedroom locking the door and then into the bathroom to lock that door.

He banged on the outside and the rain came down harder.... I looked at my face in the bathroom mirror and threw up... i had a big welt under my right eye from where his ring connect  with my face. 

My phone lights up.

Samantha you left your babies clothes here, want me to bring them?

💖My hands are trembling so bad...

🗣️OPEN THIS FUCCIN DOOR!!! 

💖 No I'll get it tomorrow. ( texting Samantha)

🌸Everything good?

💖No.....Chino is pissed with me.

🌸(Texting Nip) I think Lauren is in trouble......something about Chino...

💖My head was pounding and my ear and been ringing non stop.... I had packed bags for myself and  Kam days ago. packed them as goodwill bags to smuggle them out the house.  They were in my trunk along with my passport, our birth certificates, some cash I had been hoarding.

I had I been planning for weeks to try and leave, but the timing never seemed right or he would request the exact amount of money  I'd saved to fund his latest mixtape or whim...

I was mentally spent. Emotional distressed was an understatement.

So when he finally stopped banging. I opened the door. Before i could get through it he banged my head against the door jam.

💖 I grab my head, STOP, I have 10k in the bedroom it's all yours if you let me leave. Here is the key to the lock box.

🗣️ I'll fuccin kill you if you're lying....

💖I take off running and make it to the car pulling off. My heart beating so fast and my hair sticking to my face.....

I jump on the freeway and drive 35 minutes checking into  hotel  called shutters on the beach in Santa Monica.