BIGGER THAN LIFE-Four

Bigger Than Life- FOUR

💙Calm down, I can't understand you...

🌸 Hussle hurry up get to the Beverly center... this Nicca.... Chino, Lauren omg....

💙What nicca in on my way Yo Blacccccc ...
I'm doing every bit of 90 on my way to the Beverly Center....

Me and Blacc get in front of Nieman Marcus and my worse fears are playing out in front of me...

There are several ambulances and cop cars outside and I am praying to God this had nothing to do with Lauren.

God, you playing with me right now.... i can't even get to her because of all the cops and medical staff surrounding her.

🌸HUSSLE!!!!!!!!

💙My sister collapsed in my arms....

🌸 Ge just ran up from behind and started fighting her. Her hurt her pretty bad. The medics have been working on her for a minute.

💙 Where is he at?

🌸 They have him in car over there....

💙Bet..... the EMT motions for Samantha do you want to ride with her to the hospital.

🌸Her fiancé does. I'll follow behind in the car....

💙Blacc drives her to her car after I get loaded into the ambulance.  Lauren, is out cold with an oxygen mask on and I'm plotting on how long I might have to do in jail.

Blacc
Follows the cops to the drop spot for Chino 83rd .... On my soul, this nicca was gonna pay for this.

This further proved he was a pussy ass nicca.... The doctors asked me to wait in the room while they further asses her.

When she comes to the nurse comes and gets me. Knowing we were kinda high profile she changed the name on the door.

💙much appreciated. I'm the first face she sees when she wakes up.

💖Ermias... you came.

💙Of course baby.... How, how you feeling ?

💖 banged up....

💙(I take her hand and kiss  it)  You gonna be fine.

💖It was my fault...

💙None of this was your fault

💖(I moan cause my body still hurt) I nod slowly... He asked me for money, I should have just given it to him. When I didn't, he pretended to walk off and then attacked me from behind a few minutes later.

💙(I have to collect my thoughts cause I'm furious that she felt like she had to pay this nicca to do anything )

Lauren...

💖I know Ermias, you think I'm stupid.

💙Nah! I just know you too intelligent to...

💖To what? Beat me up? Apparently, not.

💙Listen, this isn't how women are supposed to be treated. He's a bich for raising a finger to you. It's not going to happen again.

💖What you mean?

💙(The tone of the fear of her voice struck me as odd, but I dismissed it ) I'm putting a stop to it.

💖Ermias...it's not your problem.

💙It became my problem the day I saw him talking crazy to you in that parking lot. Question, you my lady?

💖Yes, baby of course. Unless...