Chess

Through years of trials and tribulations the leader and creator of the X-Men, Professor Charles Xavier, held steadfast in his devotion towards peace with humanity.

They'd come so far in the way of healing relations. Despite years of opposition, Charles didn't hesitate to give Magneto a place to stay when he needed it most. The large mansion though occupied by Earth's most resilient mutant heroes felt hollow and lonely when Eric had left. Charles knew he couldn't go after Eric as they would never see either eye.

Now Charles wasn't so sure Eric was as brutal as he once had been. When Eric had turned up at the mansion's doorstep a week ago, there was a softness to him. He was drenched and it was pouring down with rain late at night. Even so, Charles opened his gate and his home to Eric anyway. With a humble grin and a pat on the back, "find yourself a room, old friend," Charles welcomed his former adversary.

Rain had persisted throughout the week. Despite the darkness outside, the mansion glowed with warm fires and golden lighting. The mansion was wooden inside, and warm. As warm as his relationship with Eric had once been.

Maybe it could be again. It was a hopeful thought. A fantasy even. A week had passed with ease. Charles still hadn't deduced the reason of Erik's arrival, nor was he willing to probe for it. There was still some trust that Charles harbored towards Magneto regardless of if that was foolish.

Another rainy night, Charles had asked Eric to come play chess with him in his library. Eric agreed though seemed hesitant. Charles looked past this hesitance as it was a natural response. The professor was eager to rekindle some form of relationship resemblant of what they once had even if it wouldn't be the same. When Eric arrived, he had a familiar crooked grin on his face. It was a smile Charles knew well and one that didn't reveal too much emotion.

Even so, Eric's counterpart could read his expressions like an open book. While Charles got comfortable in a seat across from Erik's, at a table designed for tea, he set up a wooden chest board. Sneaking occasional glances, he noticed Erik had aged. A few frown lines across his forehead and deep creases around his mouth.

Feeling heat rise to his face Charles tried not to focus on his once adversary's lips. He couldn't help but moisten his own. They sat facing each other. The fire just now beginning to burn in the fireplace. It offered a soothing ambiance to the room. Charles still needed to light some lanterns so that the chessboard would be clearly visible.
He illuminated the room with a subtle lantern light. Seated before his opponent, Charles let out a breath. Finally, he was face to face with Erik. Playing another mental game. Erik granted him a tight a smile. "So, tell me, how have you been keeping?" Erik made the first move.

"Truthfully, Erik. Life has been hell on Earth recently," Charles muttered in response. Of course, he'd never expose this truth to his X-Men or his students, but his heart truly was aching with every loss.

Erik's left brow perched higher on his defined face. "I thought we had ushered in an era far more peaceful than that of the past few decades," he sounded impertinent.

Hands running up and down his lap, Charles braced himself. "Grief, Erik, you know the feeling," Charles combatted.

Pausing, Erik continued the game before them. Then he replied, "I'm sorry Charles," it was genuine. Erik really was sorry, and yet Charles knew that wouldn't stop him from doing what he did all over again.

"I needed you," Charles croaked, making another move.

Erik frowned, "what makes you think I didn't need you too?"

Charles scoffed, "oh come on, you're not the mind reader here. Don't begin to assume you know what I'm thinking."

Silence fell upon them. They finished their game tersely, a drawer. Erik stood to leave. "What are you thinking, Charles?" He implored, barely a whisper.

Charles felt his jaw slacken and his shoulders roll back. "I need you now. I want you. Now."

Erik's eyes slipped up and down his male counterpart. "Let me arrange that for you," he muttered. He seized Charles in his arms. A gasp that resembled a whimper escaped his lips. Erik's large hands ran up and down his back. Charles groaned into the impact. Erik teased his lips open. His slick tongue merged with Charles's. Heat flooded Charles's body.

As Erik maneuvered Charles back, he reached behind Charles and threw the chessboard off the oak table. Pieces flew everywhere, their game irrelevant. Luscious brown hair scattered under Charles's head. He could admit that along with neglecting to shave, he hadn't trimmed his hair recently. It looked good on him regardless. Erik's forearms propped him up on each side of Charles to avoid placing too much pressure against his male counterpart. He placed a precise level of pressure on Charles.

With a leg between Charles's thighs Eric rutted against the telepath. Erik clenched his jaw. He peered directly into Charles's light eyes. Charles knew he was blushing, hard, and he didn't care. Seizing his mouth with his own, Erik continued his onslaught. Hands wandering from his torso to his waist. "I want them off," Eric growled. He's tackled the hem of Charles's jeans. Charles took them off and Erik made the point of stripping himself in turn.

When they collided again, they fell back onto one the of the lounges Charles owned. A chuckle escaped him. A grunt left Erik's throat. Erik covered Charles neck with kisses, each one stinging with pleasure. Charles gasped when Erik's teeth grazed his creamy skin. "Erik-" he choked. His cock stiffened immediately. Pouncing between them. An inhumane response was elicited from Erik.

Suddenly tugging Charles toward him by his thighs, Erik spread Charles open. Long fingers teased Charles's entrance. Those fingers entered Charlse's mouth then returned to his nether region. Erik cupped his balls in one hand and with his slickened fingers, teased Charlse's arsehole. "Shit," Erik muttered between clenched teeth, as if imagining his cock in his finger's place. Charles was tight but slowly puckering open. His insides became warm and moist with saliva.

Erik made his next move swiftly. He thumped into Charles with pent up aggression. Charles let out a guttural sound. Erik's cock was hard and twitching inside of him. It hurt. Pulling back and thrusting back into left Charles aching. Panting, Erik thrusted again, and again. Until their fucking became smoother and somehow rougher. With a large hand latching Charles's throat, Erik provided Charles with everything. Every fight they'd had, every night they'd spent alone. The turmoil and the elated victories. Erik provided passion.

His hand slipped to Charles's face, gripping his jaw tightly. Barely making out a breath, Erik kissed Charles. Charles felt his cock throb and whined into Erik's hot, open mouth. Taking Charles's cock in one hand, Erik thrusted in time. He pumped Charles roughly, then tenderly, and again. Until Charles squirmed.

Charles felt Erik's skin peel beneath his nails. His toes curled and cramped. His hips lurched upward, and viscous, hot liquid plummeted out of his knob. Onto his abdomen.

As Erik continued thumping into Charles, the cum smeared over Erik's V section. Charles moaned, loudly. "Erik," he whimpered.

Erik's jaw slammed shut. Veins protruded from his forehead. He climaxed firmly in Charles. They remained entwined as they were for a moment. Erik wiped a tear Charles had shed. His cheeks were warm and reddened from exhaustion.

"Give me a moment," Erik huffed. "Then we'll go again."