Pt 5

Jungkook woke up with heavy head ache. He sat on the bed feeling tired his eyes got wide when he saw himself naked. He got the memories of last night he felt guilty thinking about hana.
Jungkook: no no what did i do omg how will I face hana?
Yn: good morning husband
He looked at her she is sitting on the couch with her legs crossed sipping her wine. Jungkook eyes filled with rage.
Jungkook: how dare you?
Yn: ahh don't blame me you're the one who wanted it not me by the way last night was the best night I ever had. My legs are still sore baby. No man could satisfy me like you did. I enjoyed last night looks like you did more than me *smirking*
Jungkook wore his clothes and went near he grabbed her arm she stood up he choked her
Jungkook: how dare you I know you did something tell me what did you do
Yn: simple I just drugged you
Jungkook: why why did you do that because of you I cheated on my love hana I broke our promise.
Yn: don't blame me hubby you should've controlled yourself
She traced her finger on his chest he pushed her making her fall on the couch. He ran his fingers through his hair feeling pain in his heart thinking about hana.

At Seoul,
Mrs.jeon: how was your honeymoon baby?
Yn: the best mom I enjoyed a lot
Mrs.jeon: looks like my baby got my son
Yn: *chuckles* still not mom I still have plans
I just executed only one last night. I will make him mine soon.

Hana: baby what happened to you? You don't seem well
Jungkook: nothing baby just this yn getting on my nerves
Hana: did something happened in Paris
Jungkook started panicking no way he is going to tell her
Jungkook: ahh no baby we both were doing our own business
Hana: I trust you Jungkook
He felt guilty for cheating on her.

After 2 months,

It's been 2 months after that night. Jungkook is feeling guilty so he started avoiding hana making her feel sad. Yn is trying hard to get him she seduces him every night but he pushes her away.

Mrs.jeon: ohh my god jungkook I'm so happy thankyou so much
Jungkook: what happened mom why are screaming in happiness?
after coming from his office his mom hugged him and started expressing her happiness
Mrs.jeon: oh my son you're going to be father
Jungkook stood stunned no no it can't happen he couldn't believe what he had heard. He ran to their room.
Yn: ohh hubby you came
She hugged him. He pushed her away.
Jungkook: what is this yn how can you get pregnant?
Yn: what is this question you're the one who made me pregnant
Jungkook: don't tell this is all your plan you planned it didn't you?
Yn: aww my husband is clever yes I did it
Jungkook: why are you doing this to me why
I love hana please try to understand you destroyed my life.
Yn: you're also at fault I didn't make the baby on my own you're also a part of it. So now hubby accept us you have no other way.
Jungkook fell on his knees crying. Yn is standing there feeling pain in her heart seeing her love crying infront of her. She knelt down and cupped his face. His face is red his tears are escaping from his eyes. She wiped his tears.
Yn: jungkookie I'm sorry but I love you so much
Let's forget everything and start a happy life with our baby.
Jungkook: you destroyed everything I love hana
Yn rubbed his back.
Yn: shh I know but I will make sure you will forget her and love me back

At jungkook's office,

Hana entered his cabin to find yn sitting in his chair. Hana bowed to her.
Hana: ms yn what are you doing here?
Yn: it's mrs.jeon yn and I'm here because it's my husband's office do you have any problem?
Hana: no mam but where is jungkook?
Yn: ohh my husband he went to a meeting he will be back soon.
Hana: okay mam I will come later
She left bowing to her once again
Yn: such a bitch

Mrs jeon: today is our anniversary I thought we could announce your pregnancy my dear
Jungkook: mom no we can't do that
Yn: we will aunty the world needs to know that jeon jungkook is having a baby with me
Jungkook left there without saying anything

At party,

            Jungkook and yn came downstairs holding each other just for the public. Hana looked at them with her sad eyes.
Mr.jeon: thankyou all for attending our anniversary.
I would like to announce a good news on this special day.
Mrs.jeon: my son and my daughter-in-law are going to be parents.
Hana's world slipped apart her tears escaped from her eyes. She looked at Jungkook he had tears in his eyes. His eyes shows guilt,pain. Everyone congratulated them. Hana ran towards washroom and started crying. Jungkook wanted to follow her but yn stopped him by holding his hand.
Yn: don't do anything stupid reporters and public are here.
He just stood there silent

Hana is crying hardly she can't believe the man she loved cheated her and started having a family with his wife. A hand touched her shoulder she looked back to see jungkook standing there with teary eyes.
Hana: why did you do this? I loved you Jungkook just why?
Jungkook: hana I'm sorry on my honeymoon I was drugged and I made a mistake.
Hana: you cheated on me just because I didn't agree to sleep with you. I always wanted our first to be after our marriage but you didn't wait for me instead you chose your wife. Why did you break your promise?
Jungkook: im sorry hana please forgive me I love you it's a mistake I was not in my senses.
Hana: leave me you broke me apart.
Jungkook: no no I can't live without you
Hana: Jungkook you're going to be a father now just focus on it leave me alone I don't want to see you anymore
Jungkook: please baby please don't say that please I love you
Hana: if you love me please leave me I don't want to see your face please I beg you
Jungkook didn't say anything hana left the place crying hard.

Yn: what happened baby why are you sad?
Jungkook: leave me just get lost because of you she left me. I hate you so much yn and that baby you're carrying. You both destroyed my life. I will never forgive you. I will never accept you nor that baby of yours.
Yn: it's your baby too not just mine
Jungkook: no never I will never accept that thing you're carrying. It destroyed my life just like you did.
Yn: blame me not our child Jungkook I won't tolerate it.
Jungkook: *chuckles* our baby uh there is no word called our it's just yours. I have no connection with that thing. I will just give my name that's it I don't want to even look at that thing you're carrying.
He left from there after saying harsh words about her and their child. Yn fell down while crying hard. She touched her belly.
Yn: don't worry baby I promise I will love you so much. You're my world now.

                                           ~to be continued 💜