Pt 8

Time skip to 5 years,

It's been 5 years since they got divorced. Lot of things had changed in their life. Yn is now a taking care of her company in Paris with her daughter sarang.
Sarang is now 4 years old, she looks just like her father, same bunny teeth, doe eyes, chubby cheeks, mole under her lips. On the other hand, jungkook is focusing on his business, his heart is always restless, he is alone, his mother stopped talking with him after their divorce. About hana, he went to her for forgiveness. She forgave him but she told him, she need time for healing and moving on with him. She told him that she will come back after healing herself. She went far away from him to heal herself.

In Paris,

Yn: sarang don't run come here my naughty bunny.
Yn is chasing her daughter cause she drank 5 bottles of banana milk. Yn caught her in her arms, tickling her.
Sarang: eomma stop hahaha it's tickling
Yn: my bunny I told you don't drink too much of banana milk.
Sarang: I love banana milk *showing her bunny teeth*
Yn got mesmerised in her smile. Her smile is just like her appa, he too loves banana milk. Sarang noticed her mother thinking about something. So sarang started ticking yn.
Yn: ohh my god you bunny stop hahaha
Both are playing together happily. Everytime she thinks about jungkook. Is he fine, did he get married to hana, had a child, is he happy, all those questions disturb her mind everyday.

Jungkook is now in Paris. The place where they made sarang. The place where he cheated on hana. This place holds lots of memories. He is right now in the supermarket searching for banana milk. He found a small baby girl trying to pick the banana milk as it is kept at high. He chuckled and went near her. He picked the banana milk and gave it to her.
Jungkook: here you go baby
The small girl looked at him with her doe eyes. He got mesmerised looking at her cute face. She looked just like him. She smiled at him, he saw that she too have bunny smile just like him. She looks like Korean. His heart is restless. He came out of his trance when the small girl held his hand.

 : thankyou uncle Jungkook: what's your name sweetheart? : it's sarang

: thankyou uncle
Jungkook: what's your name sweetheart?
: it's sarang. What's your name uncle?
Jungkook: aww nice name. My name is Jungkook. Are you from Korea?
Sarang: yes uncle *showing her bunny teeth*
Jungkook: ohh
He picked up another banana milk for him.
Sarang: do you also like banana milk uncle?
Jungkook knelt down to her height. He ruffled her hair.
Jungkook: yes baby I love banana milk *showing his bunny smile*
Sarang: woahh same pinch look uncle we both like banana milk and have same bunny smile.
Jungkook: yes baby you're right.
Sarang: then we will be friends? And your name is so big can I call you Mr.bunny
Jungkook: *chuckles* yeah sure doll. Now where are you parents?
Sarang: I-
Yn: Sarang baby
Sarang turned her head hearing her mother calling her. She ran to her.
Sarang: eomma look I found a friend. He has bunny smile and loves banana milk.
Yn: ohh is it who is he?
Yn lift her head to meet the person whom she don't want to see in her life, is standing right infront of her.

Jungkook's PoV,
I was talking to sarang. I heard a familiar voice. Sarang ran towards the person. My eyes got wide looking at the person who is talking to sarang. I am seeing her after 5 years. She had changed a lot. I heard sarang calling her eomma, finally it hit me, Sarang is my daughter whom I neglected all my life.I stared at them, yn looked at me. We are staring at each other. Our eye contact is disturbed when sarang took yn's hand bringing her to me.
Sarang: eomma he is my friend jungkook. Mr.bunny she is my eomma.
They are looking at each other with lot of emotions.
Yn wanted to hug him, tell him how much she missed him, but her mind told her that he moved on, he might have a family, he doesn't deserve your daughter nor her for the way he treated them, she is hurt by his behaviour, how he had treated them in the past, how he badmouthed about his own daughter.
Yn: sarang I told you don't talk to strangers right
Sarang: eomma he is not a stranger, he is my friend Mr.bunny
Yn: no sarang you should not be friends with strangers. Come let's go.

Yn looked at him for the last time and went away from him with his daughter. He stood there, he don't know what to do.

                                       ~to be continued 💜