Pt 10

Sarang: mommy please
Yn: sarang I said no
Sarang: mommy please I don't want anything but please invite mr.bunny to my birthday party
Yn: Sarang I SAID NO
That poor girl flinched, tears are flowing from her.
Yn: oh my love I'm sorry please forgive eomma
She hugged her daughter who is sobbing in her arms
Sarang: *sobs* I want Mr.bunny
Yn: okay baby okay I will call him but please don't cry

Sarang: Mr.bunny
She ran into his arms. He picked her up and hugged her tightly.
Jungkook: happy birthday my princess
Sarang: thankyou bunny *kisses his cheek* come bunny let's cut the cake.
She brought him at the centre of the hall.
Yn: baby why are you bringing him
Sarang: eomma please I want to cut the cake with you and bunny
Yn sighed as she can't do anything. They all cut the cake together.
Sarang: this is my best birthday
Jungkook: aww my princess here this is your gift
He gave her a cute bunny plushie
Sarang: ohh my god a bunny yes I love this
She hugged him. Yn is looking at them.

Time skip to few days,

All these days sarang and jungkook are getting close. They always meet and play together. Yn is trying hard to separate them but all her efforts goes in vain.Right now they are here in playroom.

Yn: sarang enough now let him go
Sarang: eomma no I want him to be with us forever
Yn: SARANG WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND I SAID LET HIM GO
Jungkook and sarang flinched at her outburst. Sarang ran to Jungkook and hugged him tightly. Yn is fuming in anger looking at the scene. She went near them and pulled sarang. But she is hugging jungkook tightly.
Jungkook: yn leave her what are you doing?
Yn: now stop playing the victim card Jungkook. Let go of my daughter
Sarang: *sobbing* no I won't come. I want bunny
Yn: BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY DO YOU THINK HE IS YOUR BUNNY UGH? NO HE IS YOUR APPA.
Sarang and Jungkook looked at her shocked.
Yn: sarang yes he is your father. I lied to you he never loved you baby. He hated you and me so much. He threw us out of his life. He never really cared for us. He wanted us to die baby. He hurted us so much. He hated us from the start baby. Now he is acting like he cares.
Hearing this sarang left jungkook. She slowly took her steps to her eomma. She hugged her knees, yn knelt down and hugged her back. Jungkook is standing there in tears. Sarang hugged her eomma and started crying.
Yn caressed her back, calming her daughter. She never wanted her daughter to know all this but today everything went out of hand, she wanted to know what kind of father he is. Sarang broke the hug and stood in front of Jungkook. He saw her puffy eyes, swollen cheeks, tears are flowing from her eyes. His heart is broken looking at her like this.
Sarang: are you really my appa?
He knelt down to her height. He held hand.
Jungkook: yes I am
Sarang: is my eomma telling the truth?
He gulped hardly he knew she deserves to know the truth. He slowly nodded his head. Sarang pushed his hands away making him jolt in his place.
Sarang: I always thought my appa loves me but in real he hates me so much. Why do you hate me?
Jungkook: Sarang my princess I never wanted to hate you. The circumstances made me do it. Now I love you my princess. Forgive your appa
Sarang: no I hate you so much. You hurted me and my eomma.
His world fell apart hearing her words. Sarang ran to yn.
Sarang: eomma tell him to leave I don't want him. I hate him.
Yn: shh baby he will leave.
Jungkook stood there looking at them. He knew he lost them. His own daughter hates him. His wife who once showed love now hates him so much. Is he at fault, circumstances made him do it. He left from there.

Jungkook is hitting his steering. He is screaming in anger and pain.
Jungkook: no no no I lost them, I lost my family. What did I do, how could I do it to them. They hate me so much. I want them, I want them in my life. I will never leave you. I will win you both.

On the other hand,

Yn is lying on the bed with sarang in her arms. She finally calmed her down and made her sleep.
Yn:*in mind* I'm sorry my daughter. Because of me you're going through this. I blame myself for loving a person like him. My love for him made us go through all of this. I wish I wouldn't met him. I promise no one will harm you my daughter.

After 2 days,

Yn rang the doorbell of a 7star hotel room. The room opened revealing jungkook. He looked at her in shock.
Jungkook: what are you doing here yn?
Yn: I wanted to talk.
They went inside.
Yn: look jungkook from now on stop interfering in our life. Sarang hates you now. I never wanted her to know all of this but you made me do it. I wanted to ask you something. You hate us so much now why are you acting like you care?
Jungkook: I know I hated you people but the day I lost you, I lost everything. What do you expect me to do in the past. You made me cheat, I had to leave my love for you, out of a sudden you told me you're pregnant. What should I do yn? Am I only in fault. Put yourself in my shoes.
Yn: you're right because of me you did all this. I'm at fault I accept it. I'm sorry for destroying your life jungkook. Now please leave us.
Jungkook: no I won't I want you both back in my life
Yn: you don't love us Jungkook
Jungkook: I DO DAMMIT I FUCKING LOVE YOU
Yn stood there in shock. Is she hearing right?
Jungkook went near her. He cupped her face. Tears escaped from each others eyes. They hugged each other pouring their pain. They slowly started leaning in claiming each other's lips. They are pouring their love,pain, happiness everything in the kiss. He broke the kiss, joining their forehead together breathing heavily. He picked her up in his arms bringing her to his bedroom while kissing her. He gently put her in the bed, he broke the kiss. Both are looking at each other.
He hovered over her kissing the life out of her.

                                         ~to be continued 💜