Pt 7

Time skip to 5 months,

Jeon sarang is getting naughty these days making her mother worried about her. Jungkook rarely see yn as they are not living in a same room. Still he never saw or knew any info about his baby. Jungkook is searching for yn because he needs to get a signature from her regarding a business. He knocked her room, he got no response. He opened the door to find a baby sitting at the edge of the bed looks like the baby might fall anytime. The baby was going to fall down but he rushed towards the baby and saved her from falling down. He carried the baby in his arms. He looked at the baby, he couldn't believe his eyes he never saw something so innocent,beautiful like this baby ever in his life. The baby is a carbon copy of him. Sarang looked at her father with her dark brown doe eyes. She giggled looking at her father. She touched his face, a tear left his eyes due to the feel. Yn entered the room to see a heart blessing scene. Jungkook is carrying his daughter for the first time. Her tears betrayed her.
He finally saw his daughter whom he hated with all his heart.

Jungkook: *mind* all this time I hated this innocent baby who is my daughter

He turned around to see yn standing at the door step. He went out of his trance and put the baby on the bed. Sarang started crying due to the loss of contact from her father. He noticed it, his heart is telling him to carry her, love her but his mind is telling him to erase all the feelings. With a heavy heart he left the room. Yn took sarang in her arms cooing her.

Jungkook came drunk at night. Yn went near him and helped him to stand. She took him to his room. He pinned her to the door. He started choking her.
Jungkook: you bitch are you happy after destroying my life? Because of you my hana left me. Why don't you leave my life. You're such a burden to me. I hate you so much. I wish you die. Just get lost from my life.

He is choking her hard, her eyes are filled with tears not because of the pain, it's because of his words. He left her neck and passed out. She looked at him breathing heavily.
Yn: don't worry I will leave you. All I want is your happiness.

At morning, jungkook woke up with heavy head pain. He couldn't remember what happened last night. He got ready and went to his office.

Yn is at the cafe waiting for an important person.
Yn: nice to meet you hana
Hana: why did you call me Mrs Jeon yn
Yn: please have a seat I have to talk to you something important
She sat opposite to her
Hana: what is it?
Yn: I'm sorry for everything I did to you. Jungkook has no fault in it. He loves you so much. I drugged him that night and made him sleep with me. He only loved you and still loves you and will always love you. Please forgive him. He wants you. The only person in his heart is you. I tried hard to win him but he never look at me. He is hurt, I never saw him smiling, he lost it when the day he lost you. I'm guilty for everything I did to you. I beg you he wants you, go back to him.
*tears are escaping from her eyes*
Hana: I don't know what to do *in tears*
Yn: you know hana just go back to him. I'm giving your love back to you. Promise me that you will never hurt him. He is my world I'm giving it to you please take care of him. I'm walking out of his life. I'm happy that atleast I'm having a piece of him, his daughter with me, the one he never cared about. Have a happy family with him hana. He deserves happiness,love,a family which only you could give him.
Hana sat there silently listening to her.

Jungkook returned home. He went to his room. He found an envelope on the table. He opened it, it's a divorce paper with yn's sign on it. He found a paper too.

Dear Jungkook,

I am sorry for everything I did to you. I was selfish that I destroyed your life. I snatched your love.
I tried hard to win you, I realised that the only person in jeon jungkook's heart is hana it could never be me.
I'm leaving you Jungkook, I'm freeing you from this relationship. Go back to your hana she is waiting for you. By chance if we meet in future let's be strangers please I don't want to get hurt again. Marry hana, have a family with her be happy. Me and my daughter are unlucky as we didn't get your love. Please don't hate our daughter jungkook she has no fault in it. I'm happy that a part of you is with me. I'm sorry for our daughter as she couldn't experience her father's love because of me. Don't worry I will tell her that her father loves her, it will break her heart if she gets to know that her father hates her the most. Take care of yourself Jungkook. Be happy. I loved you, love you, will always love you.

- your's most hated person,
YN

He clenched the paper. He don't know why but his heart is in pain. He hates her but why is he not happy knowing that she left his life.

~to be continued 💜