Pt 6

Yn is now in her 8th month. All this month jungkook never cared about her nor their baby. He avoid her, according to him a person named yn doesn't exist in his life. Yn tried to talk to him about the baby, he will either leave the place or shout at her. He never knew anything related to the baby nor her pregnancy as he is not interested in them. On the other hand,Yn is getting attached to her baby, now the baby is her world, on her 6th month she got to know about the gender of the baby.she is having a girl. She went to inform jungkook but instead he screamed at her saying he doesn't want to know and badmouthed about her and the baby she is carrying.
Yn's baby bump is growing fast making her happy as the baby will be out anytime. YN's parents requested her many times to leave him but she still had hopes that maybe someday he will accept them.

Flashback,

Mrs.kim: yn my dear why are suffering like this?You don't deserve this life. Please come back to us.
Mr.kim: my princess your mom is right he doesn't deserve you nor the baby. Just forget about him.
Yn: no dad and mom I will never leave him. He is angry for the things I did to him. He will definitely accept us I believe that.
Mrs.kim: your love is going to destroy you yn. He is going to hurt you baby
Yn: I'm ready for that mom because I love him.

Present,

Yn is sitting on the bed caressing her baby bump. Jungkook is doing his office work in their room. Suddenly she felt a kick making her gasp soundly. He looked at her due to the sound. She looked at him with teary eyes.
Yn: Jungkook our baby kicked do you want to feel it?
Jungkook: no I'm not interested
Saying that he went out of the room.
Yn: it's okay my baby your appa is just angry on me. He will love you baby.
She said caressing her baby bump while crying.

After a month,

Yn is in her 9th month her due will be any time. She gets pain all the time but jungkook never cared about it. She went through it all alone. Sometimes jungkook's mother will be there to help her. She is staying at her son's house for YN's pregnancy as she knew her son never cared about yn and his child. Today yn is feeling contractions from the morning. She is sitting on the bed in their shared bedroom. Suddenly she felt a sharp pain in her belly, she felt wet between her legs, her water broke. The pain is unbearable. She took her phone to call jungkook but he declined her call. She is screaming in pain all she care about is her daughter. She tried calling him but everytime he declines her call. Jeon somi heard yn screaming she rushed to her room, she took her to the hospital. She called her son.

Mrs.jeon: Jungkook son
Jungkook: what happened mom?
Mrs.jeon: dear, yn water broke she is going to deliver the baby. She is in hospital right now.
Jungkook: so what mom. I don't care about her nor the thing she is carrying. You take care of her and her child. Don't bother me. I have works to do.
Mrs.jeon: Jungkook are you mad? She is your wife and you're going to have a child.
Jungkook: mom please I don't care about them. She and her child is a burden to me. I'm giving that child my name that's it, I can't do anything more than that.
Mrs.jeon: Jungkook you're going to regret it one day.
Saying this she cut the call. She is furious at her son.

Yn is in the labour room screaming in pain. All she want is someone who could support her.
Yn: please call my husband please
Nurse: mam your mother in law said he is not going to come.
Yn is hurt hearing that. Her husband will not be here even during his daughter's birth.
Doctor: push Mrs Jeon I can see the baby's head.
She used all her energy later a crying sound is heard all around the room. She saw her daughter in the doctor's hand. He gave her baby to yn. The baby is covered in blood lying on her chest. Yn started crying looking at her baby. The baby is crying non stop. She kissed her forehead resulting the baby to stop crying. Nurse took the baby to clean. Yn dozed off due to tired.

She opened her eyes to find Jeon somi carrying her daughter in her arms

Mrs.jeon: oh my dear you're awake? Are you fine now?
Yn: yes mom I am. My daughter?
She gave the baby to yn. Yn carefully held the baby close to her. The baby is a carbon copy of her father. Her eyes,nose,lips is just like her father. Her father's genes hit her hard. The baby opens her eyes looking at her mother. Those Bambi small eyes looked keenly at her mother. Yn smiled through her tears. She kissed her baby.
Yn: my baby I love you so much. Thankyou for having me as your mother my Jeon sarang.*kisses her forehead *

Yn got discharged from the hospital after a week

Yn got discharged from the hospital after a week. During her stay in the hospital jungkook never came to meet her nor his daughter. He didn't care about them. When they returned back to their home he didn't glance at the baby, he never knew the gender, nor he saw her face too. He told yn to change her room because he don't want the baby in his room as the baby will disturb him. She changed to another room. She tried bringing her daughter to him but every time he shout at her saying he doesn't want to meet that thing.

~to be continued 💜