Dare 31

JcperezLOL: I dare Mike to find out Jeremy and Scott's secrets.
Mike: Oookkayy..
Hey, Scott.
Pumkin: Oh, your saving best for last-
Mike: *punches Pumkin*
Scott: Yo.
Mike: So, theres this dare-
Scott: Yeah, I know. You want to know my secret? Fine.
I wasn't really a phone originally.
Mike: Wait, what?
Scott: Now get out, its done, blah, blah.
Mike: Hmm.. *lies* There was another dare.. *in mind* By me..
*says* And it said they also had to explain it.
Scott: Ugh, fine. I know youre lying, though.
I was like this.. Ever since I graduated from High School. I didn't care for College, where I thought I would become a photographer. But this jerk named Vincent had to had the desire to date me.. You know..

Mike: Wait, what?!
Scott: Okay, you might find this hard to believe, but we were close friends in school then. I had black hair, with glasses, and Vincent.. Was also very different. He wasnt purple, Ill tell you that, just that was his favorite color. He dyed his hair purple, and I never saw his normal-
Mike: Cut to the chase, Im busy.
Scott: Fine. Well, one day, he called me saying he wanted to hang out with me somewhere. I said sure, but not as a date or something. But he didnt like that, so he tricked me, saying sure.
I met him there, and we went to his house to play some game. I dont remember though... Anyway, he then, started to laugh and I wondered what it was.. Then he said he had to get a drink of water, so I kept playing. As soon as he came back.. I was.. Killed. My head.. Was chopped of by my best friend..

I never trusted him again after that. He wanted me to stay alive, though, and since he always wanted to talk to me..
Yeah. A PHONE. But, luckily, I loved photography, so I actually recorded it. When I was awake again, he made up a story, saying a man walked through cutting our heads. And he wanted to be like that killer we watched movies about, played games related to him.. So he wanted to act like he was really dead, so he completely made himself purple.. And his eyes.. They were so different. I believed it, but I went home.. My parents freaked out, and didnt recognize me. So, I went back to his house.. And saw a camera, still recording.. And thats when I saw the clip. Then he came back, smiled, and said.. You cant. You cant tell anyone.
But, oh well. XD I did.
Mike: Great.. Ew Vincent's creepy. Well, bye!

Jeremy: Y-YEAH! S-SAILOR MOON-
Mike: Hey.. Jeremy..
Jeremy: ... H-Hey, M-Mike.
Mike: The dare.. Here.
Jeremy: Oh! Umm... Well, I.. Um.. Well.. Y-You know e-everything a-about me! I'm being s-serious! T-The manga, my p-parents.. And w-why I had t-to sign u-up for t-this j-job..
Mike: Oh. Well..
Jeremy: T-THATS WHY! I-I trust you. Y-You remind me o-of my d-dad before he w-was-
Mike: Drinking?
Jeremy: ... *nods* I-I forgot o-one secret, though..
Mike: ?
Jeremy: ... But, you know it! R-Right.. *gets nervous*
Mike: No..
Jeremy: H-Heh.. N-Never mind. Y-You would f-find me r-ridiculous!
Mike: Oh come on, you know I wouldnt!
Jeremy: .. I-Its.. Re-Remember? H-How I.. Um.. I.. R-Really did w-want you as my d-dad.. I wasnt b-being s-sarcastic.
Mike: Aw, you~ *hugs* Dont worry, Ill keep it.
Jeremy: .. Th-Thanks, Mike.
Pumkin: *whispers* Heh heh heeeehh.. *records*
Mike: *in mind* But no one will ever know mine... EVER.

Pumkin: THE END *disappears*
Mike: *facepalm* WE SAW THAT