Dare 110

Pumkin: Hi ppl!! Just a quick notification, Im going to have to start every dare at the killer mansion soooo 😗
Yeah. Just to not get confused there.. Anyway.. TO DA DARE XP

Mike_n_Faith_Schmidt: My sister dares me to put up this dare... I like Mike, so it's a win win... The dare is: Mike and my oc Faith to kiss, date, and Sing and dance to "Welcome to Freddy's" by Madame Macabre and Mikey isn't allowed to complain.
Mike: Aww, but it's my habit!! XD
Faith: XD
Pumkin: Now kiss! <3
Faith: Wat? No it's his dare-
Mike: *kisses faith* Now let's go.
Pumkin: No, I know the perfect place. BRB, PASTAS!! *grabs camera* *hugs Mike and faith at the same time* Ready!?
Mike: What-

*Teleports to the pizzeria*
Chica: *walking down hall*
Faith: Hey, Chica!!
Chica: *walks past them*
Mike: What the-
Pumkin: They can't see you. All you can hear is a music box. Not the Marionette's, coz she's over there. *points at mansion* (FARR FARRR AWAYYY XD)
Faith: Oh, yeah.
Pumkin: You're invisible.. Pretty much. But you can be able to see them and interact with them if you come over here. *walks over to backstage*
Mike: AW HECK NAW!! I'm not dyin.
Pumkin: You're not. *gives them a potion from bag* I think you should come out of here, since its closest to the enterance. They would think we walked in. If we left and walked in.. Well, let's just say, since we're completely unnoticeable now.. If you get in sunshine, it'll stay that way forever. *drinks potion*

Faith: Let's see if it worked, coz I feel no different. *walks out of door*
Pumkin: *sighs* Its been forever!!
Mike: Yay -_- *sarcastic*
Freddy: *gasp* Hey, guys!! I've been waiting here in the parts/service, but no one is there right now. So I'm just chillin on the stage. Oh, and who might this lady be? *looks at faith*
Mike: Oh, she's faith. We were dared to go out on a date, kiss, and sing to this song, but Pumkin brought us here.
Pumkin: *puts future crystal ball away* You'll see why. *walks away*
Toy Bonnie: OMG!! Hi, Pumkin! When did you get here?
Pumkin: 30 seconds ago. It's quite chilly in here, don't you think?
Toy Bonnie: Well I got a suit to protect me. You want to wear one?
Pumkin: Guess!
Toy Bonnie: Yeah!
Pumkin: Guess again!
Toy Bonnie: ...
Pumkin: Anyway, I came back here to be a photographer for this dare with Mike and this girl named faith! Tell mangle, and let her spread the news, please!!
Mike: No, we're keeping this to ourselves-
Pumkin: Hurry!!
Toy Bonnie: Ok!! Bai!! *crawls in vent*

Pumkin: Just make yourself comfortable! Sorry the show's not on, they got a different night guard right now.
FNAF 3: WHAT THE HECK OMG WAT?!? TEN X MORE DIFFICULTY!! AHHH!!! *tapping camera repeatedly*
Pumkin: *points at table* Your seat is there!! *skips away*
Toy Chica: HELLO!! WELCOME TO FREDDY FAZBEAR-
Mikey~! <3
Mike: Oh no.
Toy Chica: How's life outside of here, Hmm? I haven't seen you in ages!! So, what you been doin~?
Mike: Just.. Get us some pizza *death glares at tc*
Toy Chica: Ok!! Coming right up~! *goes to kitchen*
Mike: Faith, this will take two seconds-
Toy Chica: HERE WE GO!! *puts pizza on table* Anything else~?
Faith: No, I think we're ok. *mutters* A little too much, actually.
Toy Chica: Ok~! Well, tell me if you need anything, k? *walks away*

Mike: This is a very.. Crazy place.. Pumkin picked wrong if she wanted a place for me to go on a date and relax for once.
Faith: Well, it's fine. The animatronics are just the problem, as usual. How they're trying to get in the animatronic suits..
Mike: You can say that again.
Pumkin: *takes picture* GO MANGLE!!
Mangle: K~! *goes away*
Pumkin: *riding on mangle* Heh heh heh... 😈😈😈
Faith: ... Like that!
Mike: Exactly.

Pumkin: *plays welcome to Freddy's* TOO BAD IF YOUR NOT DONE GET OVER HERE
sorry I'm going to join!!
Faith: *goes to backroom* *dresses as foxy* *starts singing*
Mike: *changes into foxy* *sings* -_- I don't like singing but..
Pumkin: *transforms* I'll just be Toy Bonnie for now~
Mike and faith with Pumkin playing the song: Can you survive five nights at Freddy's~?
Pumkin: *playing bass guitar* Who's that on the phone? You're supposed to be alone. You're not playing fair!! We'll just have to break in there.
Faith: Shouldnt have come here, you should've fled here. Pray that those doors hold steady~
Mike: which I do, but.. *laughs like a pirate*
Shouldn't have come here, to this house of fear, pray that doors hold steady...
Pumkin: *laughing like chica* HAHAHAHA~!!!
Faith: *laughs like a pirate* Can you survive five nights at Freddy's~?!?
*song ends* (sorry I just skipped to random parts in the song..)

Pumkin: *sighs* THAT WAS FUN!! ^o^ I RLLY don't know how to play the bass.. I just played random notes.. But it worked!!
Mike: *lifts eyepatch* As long as Foxy ain't around here, I'm fine.
Faith: But it's our favorite animatronic!!
Pumkin: I think u guys might be a good couple! (But I still ship Jeremike at the same time LAWL!!)
Mike: *blushing* um.. Yeah. Ok. *goes to the backroom to change*
Pumkin: *sigh* Love sometimes.. Anyway, hope you enjoyed!! See you in the next dare. Buh Bai!! *markiplier reference*