Dare 107

xXTheShyNightGuardXx: I dare Jeremy to me to the yaoi store, Vinny and Mikey can come
Jeremy: U-Um.. I'll just t-take you t-to the m-manga s-store then... C-Come on..? *walks out of door*
Vincent: OOH where you going
Pumkin: They're going to the manga store (yaoi store XD) for a dare.
Vincent: Then I should come
Marionette: YAY HE'S LEAVING!! *throws confetti in the air* *jumps out of music box* *skips away happily* WOOP WOOP
Mike: I'll come with Jer, then.
Shy: Sure, then, let's go...

Vincent: *reading yaoi* This manga got so much better if you replace it with me and Scott!!
Mike: *reading yaoi* ... WAT IS THIS *puts down book* *disgusted*
Jeremy: *in the manga section* *reading sailor moon* .... ^-^
Mike: Hey, Jer, I think we're done with the mangas for the day.. *shudders*
Vincent: I should buy this. Good bye~ *buys manga*
Jeremy: E-EW, not th-that one!!
Shy: Anyway, let's leave before I lose my patience and kill you all.

Pumkin: *watching cameras* How was it?
Mike: Terrible.
Vincent: Got a souvenir.
Pumkin: .... He steal that?
Jeremy: N-No... I-I just read s-sailor m-m-moon...
Shy: XD But it was weird on the way back because Mike was making it 10x more awkward... He was like, explaining it...
Mike: I had to tell someone so I wouldn't have to keep the pain to myself, ya no.
Pumkin: Well, you should've. People were there, too. *puts down camera*
Toy Freddy: *jumpscare* SCREEEE
Pumkin: AHHHHH *kicks toy Freddy in the face*
Toy Freddy: *passes out*
Pumkin: .... Oh. XD Whoops.
Jeremy: *facepalms*
Pumkin: XD I gots reflexes, k?! Anyway, hope you enjoyed the dare.. Sorry I haven't updated in a while... Thanks for reading so far! I'm definitely writing more, so keep a eye out! BAIII!!