Piderman's Special Lemon!!!!!

Ok LEMON ALERT LEMON ALERT!!!
The following lemon will be (drumroll plz):

JEREMIKE!!!!!
(Sorry jcperezLOL and Belle_Laufeyson )

Ok LEMON ALERT LEMON ALERT!!! ONLY READ IF U LIKE SERIOUS LEMON!!! (Oh and long story alert...)
This takes place after the dare where we watched the trailer...

Jeremy POV-
The FNAF trailer scared me p-pretty bad... I hated i-it... But n-nothing could be better than m-Mike carrying me to h-his house... I wa-was thinking of t-things I dont n-normally t-think... What if h-he wanted to play with m-me... On his bed... Wh-what would i s-say... Then that mind w-went away wh-when we arrive... And D-doll was there, w-waving...

Mike POV-
Doll surprised me. She was wearing her favorite onzie and slippers. I was more than happy to see her again, "AYO DOLL!!" "Welcome home, Mikey! Is that Jeremy?" I felt Jeremy bury his head in my chest. "Jeremy, you ok?" I ask him. He only moaned in denial. I knew something was up but i wasnt going to rub it in his face so i shut up and walked to Doll. Doll smiled, she was definatly in a great mood, "Come on in boys!! I made pancakes and bacon!!!" "Thanks, Doll. It means a lot to us." I kissed her cheek and she smiled at me. The most innocent and cutest smile Ill ever see... Then, Jeremy moaned again. God, what the h**l was his problem?? Doll noticed it, "Whats wrong, Jeremy?" He moaned in response. I answered for him, "We just saw the FNAF 4 trailer. Jeremy cried a lot... He was quiet on the way here though... I think he just needs a little rest." "Sure! It mustve been hard for you, Jeremy..." This time no moan.

We enter the house and i set him down on the couch. "There there, Jer. You just rest a little while, then when you wake up, you can have pancakes." He didnt answer... I wanted him to say something, "Hey Jer. After, I was planning on going to the movie store to rent a couple animes... Could you come and help me pick out the best...?" "Nnnnh...sure..."
Somehow, i knew that would work. I leave him to sleep on my couch and went to eat some of Doll's pancakes.

Jeremy POV-
Puffy black clouds surround me... S-something had exploded! W-what was going o-on!? I found myself su-surrounded in hot fl-flames... I needed h-help... I coughed b-because of the ch-choking s-smoke. I h-hear the screes of the a-animatronics... W-where am I....? Then, The 3 t-twiching freddys p-pop up in f-front of my e-eyes. I scream and f-faint... Only t-to be sa-saved by Sailor Moon. She smiled the h-happiest smile and t-told me n-not to worry a-anymore. We f-flew up an-and out of the b-burning building. Then i look deep i-into her eyes... She w-wasnt sailor m-moon!!! The scene c-changed to M-Mike ontop of me like a cat r-ready to prounce. His s-shirt was off an-and he was s-sweating. He l-licked his lips... "Jer... I love you..." My h-heart skipped two beats a-as he le-leaned for a k-kiss and i-i woke m-myself up...

I was o-on Mike's couch... N-No one was home... N-not even Mi-Mike... I found th-the pancakes on t-the table n-next to a n-note.
"Dear Jer,
So you woke up? How was your dream? Doll was super worried about you! She wouldnt stop saying 'did Jeremy pass out or something?'
Im just out to get some Anime like i said. Ill be home soon. Eat some of this pancake! Its delicious!!
From Mike"
I l-look down a-at the pancakes and b-bacon... I-it looked k-kinda soggy and... W-well, I t-think its e-edible... I sat down and t-the table and be-began to eat... After, f-five bites, I s-started to figit a-and talk to myself... "T-that dream... W-why am I t-thinking like t-this...? M-Mike already h-has Doll..." I took another bite of soggy p-pancake. This t-time I swallowed h-hard and all a-at once. "W-what if he d-doesn't like m-me b-back!!!!! W-what if-"

"Jeremy? Are you ok?"

Mikes POV-
Jeremy sat at the table, his eyes wide in shock. He stammered the word, "M-Mike...," Like it was foreign to him. Jeremy wasn't acting like himself... If these animes won't help... What am I going to do?
I set down the bag filled with animes on the couch. I took out what I thought would turn Jeremy on most. "Yo, Jer? I got Sailor Moon! I didn't know your favorite episode so I got the second season." But Jeremy only stared at his pancakes... His foot tapping the ground. His face was super tense and his nervous habits were never stronger. I saw him lift his legs up onto the chair and wrap his arms around them. He then began to whimper like a lost puppy.
...I lost it... My head pulsed and my eyes scrunched up...
"JEREMY FITZGEROLD!!" I scream. Jeremy cuddled inside his legs, hiding his face.
"JEREMY, YOU BETTER TELL ME WHAT THE F*** IS WRONG WITH YOU!!" Jeremy's shoulders began to shake.
"JEREMY!! NOW!!!" But inside of an answer came a couple of sobs...
I look at myself and totally regret what I just did... I ran to Jeremy and hug him, "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean it..." Sorrow cracked my voice. I hate myself so godd*m much right now...
"Mike... I-its... O-ok-okay..."