1

Beth's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off, which I hate because I enjoy sleeping. I get up and just put on a more put together outfit than just my pajamas because I have a photoshoot with Aeropostale for my fall collection of my clothing line. Once I'm ready, I get in my car and head to the place that the photoshoot is at.

I finally get to the place and I'm immediately pulled into hair and makeup. I get all jazzed up, then head to the dressing room to put on an outfit for the first set of pictures. I'm told to stand in front of a white background and just be my self, so that's what I do. They put me into a couple more outfits and they tell me that I could go home, so I grab my things and head to Starbucks before going home.

I finally get home and I decide that I should be productive and film this weeks video, which is a #AskBethany. I set up my lights and camera, then press record.

"Hey guys, it's Beth and back with a new video, which is #AskBeth," I say to the camera.

"So, I asked you guys to ask me questions on twitter using the hashtag, Ask Beth. And guess what you guys got it trending because you guys are that amazing and I love you guys. So without further a do, let's get on with the video," I add.

I answer many questions, but there's one that catches my eye. The tweet read "You and @camerondallas would make such a cute couple, would you consider dating him?". I wasn't sure if I should answer the question or not because one, I've heard who Cameron Dallas is, but I don't really know what he's like and two I don't want to start drama between my fans and his fans.

I end the video and decide to start editing what I filmed. As I'm editing, I get an email saying that I'm invited to Vidcon and I'll be talking on a panel with other youtubers, interact with my motavators on the AwesomenessTV stage, and have a meet and greet. Vidcon is July 23rd and it's currently June 23rd, so I have a month to prepare. I'm so excited to go to Vidicon because I love meeting my motavators and interacting with them, they're so sweet.

I couple of hours I did some more editing, then I got really hungry. So I decided I would head to Urth Cafe for some dinner. I get my food and head back home and eat, while watching some Netflix. I finish my food and start getting ready for bed. Once I'm done, I get into bed and watch more Netflix. I feel my eyes getting heavy, so I close my eyes and let sleep take over me.