5

Beth's P.O.V

I wake up with a bigger smile on my face than I usually do because it's the day before Vidcon, so I have to get to my hotel by the convention center a day before the actual event so I'm not rushing to get there. I already packed, but I check to make sure I have everything, which I do. I load everything into my car and start driving to Anaheim, where the event will be.

I get to my hotel, check in, then go to my hotel, and get settled in. I changed to a black floral romper and some black sandals, so I don't look like I just got out of bed. I then touched up my makeup and left my hair in it's wavy state. I grab my bag and walk to Starbucks, which is right next to my hotel. When I walk in, I see my good friend, Ava Allan, and say,

"Hey Ava, I haven't seen you in a while. How have you been?"

"Good. How about you you?" she asks.

"I'm doing good too. Are you here for Vidcon?" I ask.

"No, I'm actually here for a photoshoot. Are you here for Vidcon?" she answers.

"Aww, I wish you could come to Vidcon. But, have fun at your photoshoot. And yes, I'm going to Vidcon," I say.

"It was really nice to see you. I hope you have fun at Vidcon. And we really need to hang out soon," she says.

"Yea, totally. See you soon," I answer and hug her.

She walks out and I go to order. I finally get my drink and I walk back to the hotel. When I get back to the hotel, I walk into the lobby and there's a large crowd of girls trying to get a picture with some people, but I can't see who they are, so I walk back out and decide to walk around the streets near the hotel to avoid the craziness in the lobby.

As I was walking, I saw an Ulta, so I walked in there and looked around. I look at my phone and see it's been ten minutes, so I leave Ulta and I go back to the hotel. When I walk in, thankfully there is no crazy madness like there was earlier, so I walk to the elevator and press the button to go up. The elevator dings, signaling it was here, then it opened and a group of five guys came out. They were all busy talking with each other, but one of the guys stopped and looked at me, then continued on talking with one of his friends.

I go inside the elevator and all I thought is how weird that, that guy looked at me, the look he had was like he's seen me before. I walk out of the elevator and go to my room and decide to take a nap.

Cam's P.O.V

Aaron, Matt, Jack Johnson, Jack Gilinsky, and I are at Vidcon this weekend and we are so excited to be here. We're all currently in an elevator because were going to get some food. The elevator dings, the doors open, and we walk out. When we walk out, I see that same girl that I saw at the Grove a few weeks ago. So many things are running through my mind right now. None of the guys noticed her because they were all busy talking to each other, so I get Aaron's attention to talk to him about that girl I just saw waiting by the elevator.

"Aaron, bro, did you see the girl waiting outside the elevator?" I ask him.

"No, cause I was to busy talking to Johnson," he says.

"Well, the girl that was waiting outside the elevator happened to be that same girl we saw at the Grove a few weeks ago," I tell him.

"And that means?" he asks confused.

"I don't really wanna explain this right now, but when I saw her at The Grove, I guess she was doing a meet up, and all I thought was how beautiful she was," I admit, smiling to myself.

"Dang bro, you're whipped. Do you know her name?" he says.

We're finally get to where we're eating which is Subway. We wait in line and answer Aaron's question.

"I am not whipped. And no I don't know her name, that's the problem," I say, getting a little frustrated because I want to know her name and who she is.

"Oh, that sucks. But, maybe if she's at Vidicon and she's going on stage or if you see her again or something, maybe you can talk to her," he tells me.

"That's true," I say.

We order our food, sit down, and have our strange, yet entertaining conversation. Man, I love my best friends.

Beth's P.O.V

I wake up from my nap and I go on my phone for a little bit. I see that it's six, so I order room service. I get my food and start to eat and watch some Netflix which is one of my favorite things to do other that Youtube. I spend the rest of my night, editing videos and watching Netflix. I get ready for bed, then continue with what I'm doing earlier.

A few hours pass and it's almost midnight, so I finally go to sleep because of the long day ahead of me tomorrow.