4

Beth's P.O.V

I'm back at the Grove again to do a little more shopping because Vidcon is in a few days and I need to pick up some last minute stuff. While I'm at the Grove I decide to vlog, since I haven't vlogged in so long. I get out my vlog camera, turn it on, press record, and say,

"Hey guys, it's Beth. I'm finally back and I'm currently at the Grove picking up some last minute stuff because Vidicon is in a few days. Oh, by the way, if you're going to Vidicon, make sure to stop by the AwesomenessTV stage at eleven thirty because I'm doing a Twitter Q and A and some interactive stuff with you guys and make sure to come to my meet and greet at one o' clock in one of the huge conference rooms."

I go to Urban Outfitters, Topshop, and Forever 21. While I'm in Forever 21, one of my motivators stop me, but I don't mind because I love them with all my heart.

"Hi Beth, I'm Vanessa. I love you and your videos. Oh my gosh, I can't believe I'm finally meeting you," she says to me in total shock.

"Hi Vanessa, it's so nice to meet you," I say to her and give her a hug.

"Um, can I take a picture with you?" she asks.

"Of course," I tell her as we pose for the pic.

"Thank you so much, Beth. This means a lot to me,"

"Anytime, I love you so much," I tell her.

"Love you too, Beth. Well it was nice meeting you, bye," she tells me and walks away with her mom.

I smile then continue walking around, but I stop and walk to a bench because I get a call from an unknown number, but I answer it anyway.

"Hello, is this Bethany Mota?" this unknown person asks.

"Yes, this is her. Can I help you?" I say confused.

"Well, this is Cindy, from Brandy Melville. I saw the pictures that you took with a well known photographer, Bryant Eslava, and you looked like a natural and care free while doing it and that's exactly what Brandy loves. With that being said, would you like to do a shoot with us?" the lady tells me.

"First I would like to say, thank you for calling me, this is such a great opportunity. Second, I would love to do a shoot with you guys," I tell her.

"Alright, how does July 30th at ten thirty in the morning work for the shoot?" she asks.

"Yea, that works," I say.

"Okay, we'll see you then. Bye," she answers, then hangs up.

I mentally cheer, since I'm still in public, but if I was at home I would do my happy dance. I get up and decide to head back home.

I get back home and I fall down onto my bed because of how exhausted I am. After looking at the ceiling for five minutes, I get up and grab my vlog camera and start to edit. I surprisingly finish editing, so I post it, then I go and get ready for bed. When I'm done getting ready, I lay down in bed and watch a little Netflix before falling asleep.