6

Beth's P.O.V

Yay. Today is finally the day. It's day one of Vidcon and I'm super excited. It's currently seven in the morning and I have to be there by nine, so I'm getting ready. I shower, then I do my make up. My make up consists of foundation and concealer, bronzer and blush, I fill in my eyebrows, neutral eye makeup,  winged liner, mascara, and chapstick. I move onto my hair which is loose curls. Once I'm done with my hair and make up, I put on my outfit which is a black jada dress from Brandy Melville, a black bralette with cutouts on the back, and white high top converse. I accessorize by putting on a layered necklace and a few midi rings. I spray on some perfume, grab my suglasses and bag, and I'm out the door.

I see that I have some time to get some Starbucks, so I go there. Once I get my drink, I walk across the street to the convention center and I sign in. They give my pass, then bring me to a green room, since I'm going to be going on stage and doing a meet and greet. I stay in there for a while, then go back outside and walk around.

Cam's P.O.V

Today is Vidcon day one and I'm super excited to go on stage and interact with my fans, then have a meet and greet later on. The guys and I are getting ready for today and at eight, we're leave the hotel and walk across the street convention center. The guys and I sign in, given our pass, then they bring us to a green room to hang out in.

We stay in the green room for about five minutes, but we got bored really fast so we decided to walk around outside, where we'll be on stage later on.

We get stopped by a few fans and they ask for pictures which is always fun and we love to meet them. After meeting those fans, the guys and I head to the AwesomenessTV stage, wait backstage, and watch some of the other people that are on.

~~

It's boring for about half an hour until I hear a girl's voice that sounds so familiar.

"Hey guys, it's Beth. I'm so happy to be here today. How are you guys today?" the girl says.

Oh my gosh, that's her. The same girl that I saw at the Grove a few weeks ago and yesterday outside the elevator. I hear my name being called by Aaron and he says,

"Bro, isn't that the girl your in love with," he tells me and puts quotation marks by using his fingers when he said love.

"Yea and I'm not in love with her," I lie. I am in love with her even though I haven't actually met her.

Now I know her name, Beth, what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. I watch her answer some Twitter questions and interact with her fans, gosh, she looks so beautiful, happy, care free, and the list goes on with the words that describe her. My thoughts are interrupted when I feel Aaron shake me and tell me that we're next on stage. As we walk toward the stage, we pass by Beth and wow she's even more gorgeous when she was practically right in front of me.

The guys and I get stage and just have the time of our lives.

Beth's P.O.V

After walking around for a while, I was told to go to the AwesomenessTV stage because I'll be on in five minutes. When I get to the stage they hand me a microphone and then they told me to walk on stage.

I get on stage and say, "Hey guys, it's Beth. I'm so happy to be here today. How are you guys today?"

I get a loud cheer of loud cheers and I smile.

"So first we are going to do a Twitter Q and A," I say into the mic.

I answer a bunch of questions, then I finally do fan interaction. I bring some fans from the crowd onto the stage and we basically do whatever, but it's so much fun because I love them and they love me.

After being on stage for about twenty minutes, I thank the crowd and walk off stage with the biggest smile on my face. I walk to get some food, then head to my green room to relax before my meet and greet.