2

Beth's P.O.V

I wake up the next morning and like everyday I check all my social media, but as I'm checking my social media I got an email that caught my eye. I clicked on the email and it was from a photographer named Bryant and it said,

"Hi Bethany, I'm Bryant , a photographer. I was at the mall the other day and I passed by Aeropostale and I saw you on one of the posters and I was thought to myself 'wow, she looks like a natural, I would love to work with her.' Later that day, I went home and watched one of your videos and I looked in the description box to see what your email was, so that's how I emailed you. Anyways, with that being said would you like to do a photo shoot with me?"

I've heard of and seen Bryant before on Twitter and his work is amazing, he so talented. So I emailed him back saying I would love to. After responding to him I get ready for my day which consists of showering, doing my makeup, doing my hair, and getting dressed. Once I shower then do my hair and makeup I get dressed, which is a white flowy crochet tank top, floral flowy shorts, and low cut white converse. After I'm dressed I get into my car and get some errands done. When I'm finally done running errands, I head to the Grove to do some shopping and get dinner. I walk around the Grove and I'm stopped by one of my lovely subscribers.

"Oh my gosh, you're Bethany Mota. I love you and you're videos," she says tearing up and I pull her into a comforting hug.

"Aww, thank you. I love you too," I say.

She pulls away from me and says, "You inspire me so much and I'm so glad I'm able to call you my idol. You inspired my to be more confident and to be myself."

"Thank you so much, that means a lot to me. But I should be thanking you because without you, I wouldn't be where I am today, so thank you," I say.

"What's your Twitter and Instagram, I'll follow you," I add.

She gives me her Twitter and Instagram and I follow her, I look back up and I see her smiling, so I ask her, "Do you want a picture?"

She nods and we take the picture, she thanks me and walks away. I keep walking around the Grove and I'm stopped again by more of my subscribers, but I don't mind because I love meeting them. Times like this is one of the reasons I love doing what I do. A little more of my motavators spotted me and wanted to meet, so there was a mini, unplanned meet and greet. There were only fifty of them, so I said why not.

Cam's P.O.V

I'm at the Grove with Aaron and we see a group of girls waiting in a line, which is weird because it's only Wednesday. We walk by to see what they are waiting in line for and I see that they are waiting to meet someone. I don't know who that is that they're meeting, but she looks familiar. All I can say is that she's beautiful. I see her smile and pose for a picture and I swear, she is even more beautiful. Aaron and I just keep walking, but I can't get out of mind about how beautiful she is.

Beth's P.O.V

I got done with my mini meet and greet and it was so much fun. I'm tired, but also hungry, so I go to Panera and get some dinner. Once I get my food, I drive back home. When I get home, I put my shopping bags away in my room and head back downstairs to eat the food I bought. I go on Twitter while I eat and decide to tweet "If you met me today at the Grove, tweet me using the hashtag #bethatthegrove". I look under the hashtag and favorite, retweet, and reply to the tweets. I can't help but smile while doing this because I just love meeting my motavators. I finish eating dinner, then I go upstairs to get ready for bed. When I'm done getting ready, I end my night by reading and replying back to some comments from my previous video.