39

Jungkook entered in room without making any noise but saw Taehyung was not on bed nor on couch so he looked around and saw Taehyung was on his bar's seat...a glass in his hand and eyes closed...

Hyung!
Jungkook called slowly almost whispered because he assumed that maybe Taehyung was drunk and fell asleep...
Hyung!!

He once again called but this time Taehyung opened his eyes and Jungkook was confused by the look in his eyes because Taehyung's eyes were bloodshot red...

Hyung what happened?
Without his own knowledge Jungkook asked concerned and walked near Taehyung...
And was taken aback when Taehyung hugged him and buried his face in his stomach...and for Jungkook's surprise he heard sobbing sound and his heart squeezed at the sight...seeing the person he once loved or maybe he still love crying in his embrace was painful for Jungkook so he cupped Taehyung's face...

Hyung! What happened to you? Why are you.....? Why are you behaving like this?

Jungkook’s words and his questioning doe eyes bring back Taehyung and he realized what he was doing so he hurriedly put the glass aside, wiped his tears by sleeves and with a smile he replied to Jungkook...

Nothing happened kook....I was just missing you so came here to drink and saw you...I thought you were just my imagination...
Sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable...

It's okay hyung....

Btw...you told me that you will come tomorrow evening but you here suddenly?

Why? Can't I come suddenly? Are you perhaps hiding something from me?

N..no...what are you saying...why would I do that...I mean ofcourse you can come anytime...

Good...now I'm tired so I'm going to take a nap....Good night hyung.....

Jungkook said but didn't receive the reply so he turned to see Taehyung's face who was already looking at him...

Are you really alright?

No...
This time Taehyung replied honestly, he was feeling sad, he was anything but fine...

Why? What's wrong?
Jungkook asked worriedly...

Can I sleep on bed ...

Oh...yeah why not...you can take bed...I'll take couch...

No...you and I....both on bed...
Jungkook was shocked by Taehyung’s demand and his face was showing it all so Taehyung thought that he asked too much...

It's okay...if you are uncomfortable...I'll take couch...
Taehyung stoodup to go on couch but Jungkook held his hand to stop him...

It's fine...I am fine with sharing bed with you...hyung...

Taehyung nodded and went to laid down on bed...Jungkook went to change...
In the bathroom Jungkook looked himself in the mirror...
Why I'm doing this? Why I am again giving him his ways...why I can't control my emotions....

On the bed Taehyung was looking ceiling and thinking about the scene earlier where he witnessed the car of Hyun shik and Jungkook coming out from car...he squeezed shut his eyes and opened again when he heard bathroom door unlocking...he saw Jungkook was in his pajamas...ready for bed...
Hesitantly Jungkook took his side on bed and covered himself with duvet...
Slowly he felt a hand on his waist and his whole body stiffed but he didn't utter a word...
Then he felt Taehyung’s breath on his neck...

But after sometime when he felt that Taehyung’s breathing became slow he realized that Taehyung fell asleep and eventually his body eased a bit....

You are not the Kim Taehyung I know...that Kim Taehyung was not like this...you are surely someone else...how come a person changed this much and it hurted me...when I saw your eyes...your painful eyes...but Kim Taehyung was not like this he didn't show his weak side to anyone...what are you doing?  Why are you doing all this...are you again playing a game or something?  Or should I listen to my heart that is telling me you are not acting this time...tell me...tell me...

Thinking all this Jungkook also fell asleep and in his sleep he also grabbed Taehyung...
So basically they were cuddling eachother....
In the morning Mrs.Lee was waiting for her son and son-in-law but soon she picked coffee and went to his room...
She knocked twice but no answer so she entered inside only to witness most beautiful sight...
Both were sleeping peacefully cuddling eachother...

She placed coffee on sidetable and walked out happily which was noticed by IU and IU sneaked in their room only to get furious and in frustration she left the tray to fall on the ground with loud noise to break the couple's sweet sleep...

Jungkook was still processing in his half awake half sleepy state when Taehyung growled in anger...

What the hell is wrong with you IU? How dare you to enter in my bedroom like this...
Get the hell out of here and from today on you are not allowed inside my room...if I saw you again I'll make sure to throw you out from this house...

IU stormed out of the room without single word because she knew Taehyung’s anger but Jungkook who was now awake sighed...
Thank God...here's the Kim Taehyung...the danger...

Uh..Good morning hyung...
Jungkook hesitantly wished to Taehyung but his eyes almost popped out when he felt that he again fell on bed in tight embrace of non other than Kim Taehyung...
Taehyung didn't reply...he just whispered...
Let's sleep a little more...

Jungkook nodded again...again he questioned himself...
I again agreed...why I can't deny him...
I am afraid to lose once again...
.
IU entered in her room angrily...
Kim Taehyung you are doing this to me for that traitor...your so called husband...but only I know what he was planning...only I heard what he was saying to his so called gangsta lover...you'll regret Taehyung...
Just wait I'll open every card and will play my card on right time and at that time you will come to me running on your feet...
She smiled cunningly while stretching her arms and sitting on her couch leisurely...

.

.

🙆🏻‍♀️🫶🏻💜