52

Taehyung felt soft kiss on his eyes so he smiled and opened his eyes and saw the person who was leaning near his lips ready to kiss him...
He chuckled softly...you are here baby?
Early in the morning and teasing me...?

The person nodded with a sweet smile...

You know it's painful for me... but I'm happy about what's going to happen... between you and me...

A knock on his door interrupted his talk and a maid called him...

Sir! Someone from decorating team is here to meet you...

Ok..wait in the livingroom I'm coming...

Yes sir...
Saying that maid left from there...

Love! Now I have to go... be good... you pouty bunny...
And the imaginary bunny disappeared leaving Taehyung who was smiling like an idiot... because it's his dream to be woke up like this with the love of his life...

He got up and after his morning routine went downstairs to meet with decorator... to whom he invited for his personal work...

Sir we did our work in this Mansion and the wedding location is also almost done...so...

Ok...good work but I need your little help  not here but somewhere else so you can come with me to look the location and after that you can start your work...

Ok sir...

Ok then wait for five minutes I'll take you to the location..

Sure sir...

Taehyung went upstairs...and slightly opened the door of Jungkook’s room to witness the sleeping beauty...which brought a smile on his face slowly and carefully he closed the door went to dinning area and after taking a bread with butter he hurriedly left from there...with decorator...

When Jungkook opened his eyes he felt his head heavy so lazily he went to bathroom to do his morning routine and after that downstairs but no one was there...because it was already 11 am so maids were doing house chores but no family members were available...he sighed and went to dinning area...
He looked for the breakfast.... but soon his peaceful time came to an end when IU came there...

So Jeon Jungkook..finally you're going to be successful in your mission... actually I appreciate your mind and smartness...
what a great plan... if you get Taehyung's heart you'll become Kim Jungkook and if not you'll break him brutally... and wow..wow..wow... what's this on your jaw and neck? Were you having your wild night with your so called gangsta lover? Wow Jungkook I never saw someone as daring as you... don't you think Taehyung will ask you about...
But I don't that matters to you... your plan is about winning and winning..
In both situations  you'll win... so it's a win win situation for you...

But Jungkook was not in the mood to talk with her so he silently kept eating his breakfast which irritated her and she grasped his hand in a painful grip...

I'm talking to you...

But what Jungkook did was really unexpected... he slapped IU....and his fingerprint was visible on her face...
She was not expecting this so she was shocked... her hand was on her cheek which was throbbing because of the impact Jungkook left...

I am telling you now... Mrs.Lee IU stay away from me and my husband... you have no right to talk about us... and talk between us... you're not Kim family so you don't need to put your nose in our business...

Saying that he was about to leave but a came to tell that Jungkook’s designer with his wedding suit arrived...

He went to meet the designer...