45

Mrs.Lee reached at the door of Jeon's house with Jimin to personally invite them for evening's dinner...

After ringing the bell they waited and Mrs Jeon opened the door...

Hello Mrs Jeon...

Hello...please come inside...
She invited them in the house...

I'm sorry to visit suddenly without any prior notice but as you know Taehyung is getting married with our Jungkook so we are doing our family rituals and today for our family dinner I'm here to invite you all...
Please come for dinner tonight...

I'm sorry Mrs.Lee...my son is stupid enough to again fall in the trap of Kim Taehyung but I will not...
And I'm sorry I can't come for this because if my son decided to do this then I'm not supporting him...I was against it and I will be against it...

But if you will not come Jungkook will feel bad because infront of all family members and relatives what will he say...

I am sure he knew about it but still doing it..so this means he doesn't need us...but...

Don't worry Jungkook's relatives will be on time for dinner...
A voice said...
When Mrs.Lee turned she saw Jungkook's aunt Mr Jeon's sister...

O..thank you...
I guess now we should leave...let's go Jimin...

Yes aunty..

They left...from there...

Jungkook was in mood of spending some time alone but a call disturbed him...

Hello!

Hellooo! Kookooo....
Lara cried from the other side...

Lara! What happened?  Why are you crying?
Jungkook asked worriedly....

Kookoo appa is not at home...he didn't come at home...and...and...
Before Lara could say something more her maid took the phone...

Hello! Jungkookshi!
I have an emergency at home my kid fell from stairs so I...I need to go but I think Hyun Shikshi is on his mission so Lara baby at home...if I leave her she'll be alone...

Jungkook calmly said...

You... can you drop her at Kim Mansion...if not then I'll come to pick her up...

No...no...I will drop her...
Thank you so much Jungkookshi...

Mention not...take care...

After 30 minutes Lara was dropped at the gate of Kim Mansion where Jungkook was waiting for her...when she saw him she directly ran to his arms and he picked her...

I missed you kookoo...

Really ?

Yes really....I don't wanna leave you...
Jungkook laughed at her sentence but he knew that he also feel a attachment with her...

Hungry? Wanna eat apple pie?

Not hungry but apple pie...yes...

Ok...and he said to maid to bring apple pie in the garden....Wanna play?

Yesss...

Ok let's go to the garden...we will play there...

Ok...

She grabbed Jungkook's finger and went with him...
In the garden Jungkook planted some plants before and now they were blooming...so his heart was filled with happiness...he was so overwhelmed by the beauty that what the naughty child was doing he didn't notice...but when cold water droplets started to hit his face...he was startled and saw that Lara was holding the water pipe spray...gardener was using that pipe a while ago but when Jungkook came he left from there leaving pipe there...

Hey Lara stop...stop...
Jungkook was giggling and running here and there to save himself from her attack...

Please Lara...baby...stop...
Both were laughing...
and someone with his heart eyes looking at the person who was smiling wholeheartedly with his bunny teeth....
His feet started to walk on his own...he stopped when a maid came there and gave the plate of apple pie to Lara...she left the pipe and went to sit on the bench...
Jungkook was all drenched so he pushed his hair back and rubbed his eyes but again he felt water...

Baby...stop...
Taehyung's heart beat increased at the words and his actions stopped, pipe was watering on Jungkook's shoulder...when Jungkook saw the person who was spraying water on him...he realized what he called to the person and without his consent his cheeks show red hues...
Taehyung started to walk towards Jungkook unknowingly...but Jungkook was also in funny mood so he looked in Taehyung's eyes who was engrossed in his bambi eyes...staring in the eyes Jungkook slowly took pipe from his hand and sprayed on Taehyung...who was startled when cold water touched his face... Jungkook laughed at his reaction and ran away...Lara also laughed at Taehyung's reaction but Taehyung....he was so in love with Jungkook that he was busy admiring Jungkook who was drenched and laughing...
He just keep walking towards him...

But soon Mrs.Lee returned with Jimin and when both saw the scene...they smiled...and with a heavy heart Mrs.Lee called them because she didn't want to break the beautiful scene but she was worried that they will catch cold...it was winter season...

Lara...let's go inside...Jimin called the girl who was cute little baby even though they don't like her father but the girl was too cute and innocent to ignore...
She grabbed Jimin’s hand and walked inside leaving two of them alone but soon Jungkook also ran inside...leaving a smiling Taehyung who also followed Jungkook but when he reached in his room he realized Jungkook was in bathroom...he was waiting near bathroom door and when Jungkook came out of bathroom his eyes met with Taehyung's...they both stared eachother and instinctively Taehyung started to lean near Jungkook's face because his showered face and moist lips were too inviting for Taehyung...
Jungkook was also captivated by the person infront of him...but his heart and mind was still in a battle that if he want Taehyung to taste the things he did or not...his heart was beating for the person but mind was warning him...but for this moment he wanted to forget everything so he also closed his eyes to accept this feeling for the moment and Taehyung was leaning and leaning.....

but for this moment he wanted to forget everything so he also closed his eyes to accept this feeling for the moment and Taehyung was leaning and leaning

.

🙆🏻‍♀️🫶🏻💜

Here's the update
And your being careless once again caught cold....and fvr...🥲
So I'll take sometime to write...
But I'll try