Chapter 13 ~ making up ~

Ngusoi got a quick shower then joined Oon in bed and the pair cuddled until sleep overtook them, they were both physically and emotionally drained after their first fight but they could put it behind them now.

Oon had realised as soon as the coach had left the depot in Hanoi that he had made a massive mistake ... time, what the hell did he need time for? he already knew he was crazy about the guy otherwise he wouldn't have let him do all those things to him.

Maybe it was because Raz had suddenly called out of the blue and he had been thrust back into his role of beta? 

Even though Ngusoi had taken him to the coach depot, Oon had thought that they were over until he'd discovered that Ngusoi had booked the hotel room for him.

Later he'd received the fax message along with the evening meal and he had replied via text with thanks along with his heartfelt apologies but when Ngusoi hadn't replied he'd wondered if he had misunderstood Ngusoi's actions?

Ngusoi had said that he missed and loved him, surely those statements could only be taken one way so why hadn't he replied? he had decided that maybe Ngusoi was asleep before laying down himself and going to sleep.

He hadn't been able to hide his utter astonishment a few hours later when Ngusoi had turned up at his door and he vowed internally that he would never push his mate away again no matter what.

When morning came, Ngusoi ordered breakfast for them both and showered while insisting that Oon stayed in bed to rest his foot, he had overdone it the day before so a few hours rest wouldn't go amiss and this time Oon didn't argue with him.

Oon watched his mate as he moved around the hotel room and he smiled before whispering I love you. Ngusoi stopped what he was doing and walked across to the bed before sitting and pulling Oon into his arms.

"I love you too baby" he replied before kissing him soundly.

"so ... what's the plan for today?" Ngusoi asked his mate.

"well as soon as my personal health provider says I can get up, I need to book a room for my boss and his mate but it's a bit awkward because I don't know when their flight is?" Oon said.

"you mentioned before that he's a geologist?

"yes" Oon said.

"so would the hotel room act as a base?" Ngusoi asked.

"I guess so, we tend to spend a lot of our time at the location, well, maybe not me this time" Oon said.

"then what about hiring a camper van instead, it can take him as close as possible to the location and he can set up his equipment too?" Ngusoi suggested.

"that's actually not a bad idea, I'll send him a message and put it out there" Oon said picking up his cellphone.

Oon typed a quick message to Raz and pressed send and within minutes a call came through and Oon swiped the screen to accept the call.

"hey Raz, so what do you think?

"it's actually a pretty good idea and it might save a lot of time too, you know we waste a lot of daylight travelling to and from the locations, this way we could spend more time working, do it bro' and great idea" Raz said.

"it wasn't my idea though" Oon replied.

"really, then who?" Raz asked.

"well I didn't want to tell you until you got here but ..."

"but what, bro' your worrying me" Raz replied.

"I met my mate here" Oon said.

"really? that's awesome" Raz replied.