Explaining my AU

Ok, firstly, there are two kinds of spirits: natural and vengeful. Natural is when you die without any anger boiling towards anyone in particular.  Often, this is dying of sickness or wounds, but murder is a possibility too. To be a vengeful spirit, your anger towards the person who ends up killing you has to boil for usually about a few days before it reaches a level where you could become a vengeful spirit when you die. Cassidy was the last to die out of the missing kids in my AU, so she saw them all die. Anger in kids is always stronger, and in such an outrageous situation, its anger was enough to make Cassidy a vengeful spirit.

AFTON KIDS IN AGE ORDER

Micheal/Terrence (Izuku) (twins)

Michelle (Marinette, MLB)

Evan

Elizabeth

EMILY KIDS IN AGE ORDER

Samuel/Samantha (Katsuki and Kyoka) (twins)

Alex (Adrian, MLB)

Charlie

DEATH ORDER: Charlie, Evan, Elizabeth & Michelle, Alex & Samantha, Samuel & Terrence, then we all know the grape benedict is last. 

DEATH EXPLANATIONS: 

Michelle took Elizabeth to Circus Baby, then when she was freaking out after you-know-what, Funtime Marionette (different to the Puppet, and why she chose the name Marinette) killed her.

Alex and Samantha both got cancer :D (idk the RHYME)

William killed Terrence. He slashed his eyes to give him a slow death, but before he could do the same to Samuel, Samuel took the knife and slit his own throat, so he had a quick one.

ANIMATRONICS:

Terrence is in Lolbit

Samuel is in Funtime Freddy

Samantha in in Funtime Foxy

Michelle is in Funtime Marionette

Alex is in Funtime Kitty

I have no idea why they are all Sister Location animatronics but okay.

Samuel and Terrence are vengeful spirits, the others are natural. Aizawa is Glitchtrap, who lived in William's mind and is essentially an uncle. The five, Terrence, Samuel, Samantha, Michelle, and Alex are all known as the Escaped since they found illusion disks and escaped to the outside. But something went wrong, resulting in Samuel, Terrence and Samantha being sent to various points in MHA, Japan, so they lost each other, and Michelle and Alex being sent to MLB, Paris, and also lost each other. Glitchtrap made the fake persona of Aizawa, made everyone believe he was a pro hero, and searched Japan for the three, but at the beginning of the story is obviously unsuccessful. Then the Afton household (the Afton's, Emily's and others like Vanny and the missing children live in one gigantic chaotic household) sent someone else to find them...

WORD COUNT: 407 words 

A/N

I'm sorryyyyyyyyyy!!!! I just changed my au from Evan being the youngest to Elizabeth instead. Please forgive me 😞