Chapter 13

Kyoka sprinted down the hallways, skidding at corners and tripping over her own feet. She flung open the door only to be greeted by an... um, interesting sight, to put it mildly.

Glitchtrap, in his true form, was perched on the ceiling fan, rotating so fast he was merely a blur of yellow and purple. Bottles attached to strings were spinning around, a deadly death trap, while Katsuki and Izuku were hiding under the bed.

"Samantha!" Glitch called out, his voice slightly warbled. "Come and join us!"

Kyoka took a wary step back. "Nooo, thank you. Why are you even here?"

"Why are you here?" Glitchtrap retorted.

"Because I was going to save the boys-" The boys in turn shouted out in relief and gratitude. "-emphasis on was." The boys in turn shouted out in outrage and despair.

Kyoka put on a pair of sunglasses.

A bottle knocked them off.

"Deserved!" Izuku yelled, while Katsuki nodded solemnly in agreement.

"You wanna fight?!" she demanded Glitchtrap, completely ignoring the poor boys. (A/N: sympathy for the boys?)

"Oh, you're on," Glitchtrap grinned, cling to the poled instead of the fan blades so he wouldn't spin. He glitched out a pair of nerf guns, one in his hands and one in Kyoka's. "I'll make this a fair fight."

Kyoka, doubtful, checked the bullets cavity. "No bullets, fair?" she asked, waving it at him.

"But there's school tomorrow!" Katsuki cried.

"Shut up," everyone chorused. Katsuki sank into the floor sadly.

Glitch smirked, adding a few bullets into her gun. "So, it's game?"

"It's game," Kyoka responded.

Katsuki, facedown, let out a muffled groan.

* * *

one time skip brought to you by a depressed bakubitch

* * *

Shoto was having trouble following the lead he currently had. Every time he approached Katsuki to low-key interrogate him, he'd somehow always find an excuse to escape.

But Shoto was determined. There was no case Detective Todoroki couldn't solve! If he could figure out Izuku was All Might's secret love child, then he could certainly figure this one out.

The bell rang. "Okay, you wastes of space, get out of here," Aizawa mumbled. "Except Kyoka, you stay."

Shoto eyed Kyoka carefully and took his time walking out, making sure he was the last. Checking he was alone, he leaned against the wall next to the door and listened closely.

"So, what d'ya want, Glitch?" Kyoka's voice asked casually.

Shoto narrowed his eyes at the opposite wall. Glitch? Where was Aizawa? His mind shot back to that villain encounter recently. Glitches, and Aizawa had turned into someone.

Wasn't Izuku the one who reported that? Coincidence? He thought not.

"We aren't done," Glitch/Aizawa threatened. "We need a rematch!"

Villain, indeed. She must be a traitor. Why was he threatening Kyoka, though? Maybe he was threatening someone else to her

"Yes. But I'm sure I'm better than you- the fact that you gave me less nerf bullets, but we still ended up in a draw just proves it!" Kyoka pointed out.

...Never mind. Still, this was a vital piece of evidence. Kyoka is in cahoots with a potentially dangerous stranger.

"Oh, and by the way, someone's eavesdropping on us," Aizawa/Glitch said. Shoto froze, heart pumping madly and trying to keep his breath under control.

Kyoka huffed. "I bet it's Todoroki, that snivelling shit." He heard footsteps.

Panicked, he dashed around the corner, dreading what would happen if he got caught. He slowed down, and then focused on slipping away quietly and efficiently.

How the heck did he know? This didn't seem anything like his quirk! Did he have two? Or maybe Shoto made a noise, and he heard it with his rabbit ears? He must be dangerous.

And also most certainly an imposter, but definitely not Toga.

Shoto remembered that mysterious CC. When he left, there were glitches. Could that have been Glitch? Or maybe CC was Glitch's nephew, not Aizawa's, and therefore it really was his mother's doing? But then, why did CC's quirk not have any relation to teleporting? Something's up.

(A/N Todoroki's too smart I can't-)

This was getting confusing.

But Detective Shoto will crack this case!

Word count: 658