Its a...

-Patrick's Pov-

I walked into the doctors office, bouncing on my feet.

"Pete, we're going to find out if our baby is a boy or a girl in like ten minutes." I whispered excitedly in his ear.

He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"I know. I'm so stoked." He grabbed my hand as we took our seats in the waiting room.

"Patrick, we're ready for you. Exam room three please."

I hopped out of my seat and walked with Pete to the exam room. My hands are shaking I'm so nervous.

"Well, has there been and complications or concerns you've had in the past few months?" The nurse asked as she walked in.

"Um, no. I don't think so. Well, all of the food I eat makes me super sick."

"Hm, yeah, that happens a lot, but you have to fight through it to keep the baby healthy. Speaking of the baby, let's take a look." She said, turning on the monitor.

"So, do you guys want to know the sex of the baby, or-"

"We want to know now." Pete butted in quickly.

The nurse looked at me for confirmation and I nodded my head in agreement.

"Okay, it looks like...a little girl!" She said excitedly.

I let out a little squeal. Honestly, I was hoping for a girl.

Pete smiled at me and ran a hand through my hair, then resting it on the back of my neck. He looked into my eyes.

"We're gonna have a baby girl Trick!" he said before kissing my lips softly.

(Okay, I'm so sorry this was so short my bad. Anyway, I won't be posting much for the next three weeks because my grandmother is coming for a visit for a week, and then I have band camp prep week, and then band camp (screeches) so, I'll try to update as much as I can. As always, thanks for reading and have a rad day or night:)