Chapter 7

Im sorry :(

I dropped off the face of the earth.

so ill try to make this long & not shitty?¿ sorry

THANKS FOR 500 READS IDK I FEEL HAPPY

READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END IT'S IMPORTANT  

- rach x

***********

"Do you need anything bud?," Niall asked Harry, he shook his head. The only thing he needed he couldn't have. Harry craved to feel the drag of the blade across this skin, despite the fact he cut less then an hour ago. Niall shook his head, muttering to himself, "I should have known, dammit."

Harry sighed, he didn't want this to happen. He wanted to be left alone. Now, he would never be alone.

A heavy silence was draped amongst the room, while the two boys tried endlessly to avoid the interrogation that they both knew was inevitable.

"Why?," Niall whispered, wondering what could have caused his friend- no his brother, to turn to this. The Irish boys eyes began to glisten with unshed tears.

Harry tugged at his curls, trying to surprise the urge, he doesn't want to succumb to his own inner demons, not know when he knows he just can't.

cutcutcutcutcutcutcut his skin seemed to scream.

He rubbed at his wrists, immeditatly Niall smacked his hand away, mumbling nonsense at the boy.

"Uh...well....you see....I kinda..." Harry stuttered, trying to come up with the words but...he just couldn't.

Niall grimaced, he knew this wouldn't be easy, especially when Harry is so stubborn.

"Harr-"

"No Niall, you...you just don't get it ok?" The younger boys eyes welled up with tears for what had seemed to be the hundredth time today.

"Your right...I don't...just- you'll be okay to sleep out here right?"

Harry nodded weakly, sleeping arangements were the last things on his mind right now.

"Okay, we'll I'm off to bed. Night Harry, I love you you know that."

Harry, who still had not moved, gave Niall a small smile, "Thanks Ni."

Niall nodded and headed off to his bed, passing Zayn's room where small snores slowly slithered out of the older boys mouth. He sighed, knowing eventually he would have to tell the other lads; Harry would not be happy about that.

Harry eventually layed down and stared at the dull, white ceiling. He layed there motionless for what seemed like hours, until he eventually let sleep take over his body, putting him into a peacefulness that no one could penetrate.....for now.

*****back in louis&harrys apartment*****

Louis sighed, changing the channel on the television yet again. The look on Harry's face when he left the flat was so...broken and sad.

And that teared Louis apart.

The sound of Eleanor's feet pattered throughout the hallway. She rubbed her tired eyes.

She was getting tired. Tired if watching Louis tear Harry apart, just to save her petty little ego. She knew she was a beard, maybe Louis didn't understand that concept.

Either way, she didn't seem to care. Her contract ended a few days ago and to be honest, she was more then happy to leave.

Not that Louis was a bad boyfriend, he was far from it! She wanted to stop seeing Harry die inside, just because if the assholes at Modest!.

"Lou," she half said half yawned.

Louis smiled fondly at eleanor, "what's up babe?"

"Look listen," she sighed, Louis was bull headed, this wasn't going to be easy.

"Um...El?"

"No Lou just let me say this now, and get it over with," she took a breath "I know you love Harry, and maybe you don't even know yourself. But I'm not going to sit around and watch you destroy him."

Louis sighed, she knew she was right.

"So with that being said," the brunette started again, "I think we should "break up" so you go get your man!," Eleanor squealed.

Louis got off the couch and laughed, "okay El, I get it." He enveloped Eleanor in a hug and kissed her forehead.

"See you," Louis waved to his friend.

"Bye Lou, you better fix this!"

"Ill try," he sighed.

He hoped that would be enough. 

***********

Sorry shitty chapter I'm tired and depressed so yeah.

SO do you guys want there to be a sequel? And then a third book?

Or just a sequel?

Or just this?

If I'm doing a sequel it should end in the next two chapters. So yeah I need your feedback.

+ if u follow me on twitter ill love u 5ever and just tell me your from wattpad @liloslut