➹ 2

❃.✮:▹ ◃:✮.❃  ❃.✮:▹ ◃:✮.❃  ❃.✮:▹ ◃:✮.❃

In the hallway

'I am still worried about Ai... I hope she gets better and makes a comeback' Gorou thought as he walked down the hall.

He opened the door to his office(?) And saw a young purple hair girl, wearing a cap almost covering her eyes and a yellow haired guy wearing black tinted glasses.

"Hello, thank you for waiting." Gorou sat down on the chair and continued, "Let's see... So this is your first visit, Hoshino-san?"

"Yes," the girl sitting in front of him replied.

'Judging by her belly, she's about 20 weeks along now' Gorou thought and continues. 'That's rather late for an initial examination'

He looked down at his sheet again and thought, 'She is 16 years of age... I see, she must be dealing with things. Must be one of those girls who gets too far along without being able to consult anyone. I need her to see y/n..for another psychology examination'

"Are you her father?" he asked the man that sat next to the girl.

"Well, on paper..." the man hesitated.

"Hm?"

"She grew up in a children's home, and I'm her de facto guardian, or rather her guarantor." the man explained.

"Oh, I see," Gorou said.

'Sixteen, raised in a children's home. I feel like I've heard this kind of story before' he thought.

Just then, the girl reached up to take off her cap, revealing a sparkling pair of starry shinning eyes.

♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬  ♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬

Gorou look at Ai in shocked. "Doctor, what do you think, could it be a very serious constipation" the man asked with a sweatdrop on his face

"my bowel movements are smooth and everything is fine today" Ai said cheerly showing a thump up at the man meaning that she is okay.

"Anyway, lets have a check first, please wait here, we'll get everything's ready" Gorou said to both of them

Gorou closed the sliding door, 'HANG ON, HANG ON, HANG ON, IT IS ACTUALLY HER!?'

And then, Gorou peaked inside the room, 'OR SHE JUST LOOK LIKE AI, NO, HAVING BEEN A FAN FOR YEARS, I WONT MAKE A MISTAKES'

"Gorou..?" A soft familiar voice coming from next to him.

Gorou looked away from peaking inside his office(?) And looked at where the soft voice came from, the soft voice belongs to y/n.

"Y/n! You wont believe what i just saw!" Gorou slightly yelled as he gently gripped his wife's shoulders.

"What is it?"

"There's Ai in this room, pregnant!" Gorou whispered

"Ai..? You mean, like the idol..?" Y/n questioned

"Yes!"

"...isn't she 16 years old to get pregnant?"

"That's what iam saying!" Gorou grumbled

"Can i come with you for the examination?" Y/n asked and Gorou agrees

Timeskip

"The result came out, You're pregnant with twims for 20 weeks"

ichigo and Ai looked shocked.

"Twins?.." Ai mumbled with her eyes shines with full of excitement.

"Ai, are you really going to give birth to them?, if the public knows that you were pregnant and had a children at age sixteen, your career as an idol and our company....would be destroyed...." Ichigo said in a worried tone

Ai just looked at the floor, she looked at the Gorou and asked his out of the blue "What do you think, doctor?" Ai asked, Gorou just stayed silent, don't know what to say to the idol.

At y/n perspective looking at the ultrasound monitor. instead of seeing two babies, she saw three babies.

She wanted to tell gorou about it but decided to stay silent about it. Thinking that she overlooked it.

"Ai-chan" Y/n call out

"What is it Miss y/n?" Ai response

"Meet me on the second floor at room 3, we need you to take psychology test. Don't worry, it's just like Q and A" Y/n ordered as she smiles softly at Ai

Timeskip (a few minutes later)

'You have the final say, i hope you can think it  over before you make a decision, that's the best thing I said as a doctor' Gorou has a sip of his drink that he buys from the vending machine while looking at y/n talking to the nurse-chan.

"As a doctor this is.." Gorou mumbled to himself, "gorou" A familliar voice called him out, it turned out it was y/n

"are you ok? You didn't look good after knowing that ai's pregnant" Y/n ask him. Gorou sigh "I'm fine, i was just a little...shocked that Ai's pregnant at her age" Gorou reply back

"Yeah, by the time that i know ai's pregnant, i was in shock too" Y/n said while buying her drink at the vending machine nearby them.

"i mean, she's just a 16 year old girl, and she is also pregnant with 'twins', just imagine how hard it is to take care of 2 children and be an idol at the same time without a husband on her side" Y/n said as she sat next to gorou while drinking her latte.

"Say y/n..."

"Hmm..?"

"Have you thought about having...a kid?" Gorou hesitate

Y/n almost spit out her drink, wiping her mouth with her fist while looking at her husband in embarrassment with a red face. "W-why are we talking about this now!?" She yelled, not to loud not to low

"I-i am sorry, i-i can't help it but a-ask" Gorou said look away from y/n, try to cover his red face.

Y/n look down to the floor, feeling embarrassed "actually, i think of that too"

"But lets talk about that later?" She looks at her watch and Continues "i'll see you later then gorou, i have an 'idol interview' going on here" She peck Gorou's cheek

Gorou chuckled "sure...now go"

Y/n smiles gently at her husband and leave to go to her office (room 3 on the second floor)

"God...i love her" Gorou mumbles

i love her" Gorou mumbles

          。.。:∞♡*♥♥*♡∞:。.。