➹4

Tw// lots of swearing

Gorou pov

I should have been home early

Eyes widened, looking at my wife who was on the floor, with red liquid spills on the white carpet.

"Hun? T-this is not funny, stop playing around" I tremble as i walk slowly toward my wife.

She's not moving an inch. Anxiety started to bulid up in me.

"Y/n please...Stop playing around I'm serious"

I walk closer and closer to y/n.

As i saw whats going on, my heart broke....y/n laying there with blood gushing out from her abdomen.

"Fuck... Fuck! Y/n!" I rush toward and kneel beside her as I turn her body.

'shit, shit, shit! That's a lot of blood'.

Water started to collect at the bottom lid of my eyes. "Stop, please... Y/n. Please wake up, iam not joking... Please I am begging you to wake up... Please y/n..."

My voice started to crack, my lips begins to tremble slightly "no... Don't leave me alone honey...." Tears finally fall down as i weeping, mumur 'no' every seconds

"No, no, no, no y/n. Iam sorry, i should have been there with you" I said with a crack voice as i hug my bloody wife.

Why can't I just ask y/n if she could stay with me until my shift were done?

Fuck.... Iam such an idiot

Mina pov (few days later)

Me and gorou were at y/n funerals. The only family members were us two. She doesn't have a family because she's an orphan since she was little. Ai is still in hospital today but she knows about y/n death Days after days, Gorou look more depressed and i know he try his best to not to show it.

"Mr Amemiya?" We heard a voice coming from behind us. I turned around and saw sakura, one of my co-workers.

"Yes" Gorou said, his voice was slightly crack

"Can we talk in private? You can join, Mina-san since you're his sister", i nod.

So we get as far as we could away from crowd

"Ok... Are you ready for what I am going to say? Especially Mr Amemiya"

We nod, too tired to speak.

"Mr Amemiya, we don't know if you already know this but.... We discovered that Mrs y/n as been pregnant with 12 weeks old fetus... And it's a male"

Silence....

I heard gorou breath start to hitch, i look at Gorou with pity in my eye. "Fuck.....i don't even notice that she was pregnant....." Gorou cried as he placed his hand on his face.

"Gorou.-nii..." I rub his back for comfort. His tears fall down like its waterfall

"Iam sorry to hear that... We will bury the fetus next to y/n's grave. Do you at least want to take a look at your....Child?" Sakura hesitate

Gorou slightly nod. "Sure" I answer for Gorou.

Sakura nods as she leads us to who-know-where. She carefully opened the warped handkerchief and showed us the fetus who were laying on top of it.

"Poor guy..." I murmured

And Gorou...he's just started at it with mixed emotions on his face. Scared? No. Happy? Not either. Maybe he's just regretting that he wasn't there with her and their baby...