➹ 1

A!!

A doctor with rich brown hair, shouted assertively, holding a vibrant pink light stick with a firm grip while looking at the TV in the dark. the screen revealed a girl with striking purple hair and eyes marked by six-pointed pupils, giving her an otherworldly appearance.

' THE ACE OF B KOMACHI, THE LEADING IDOL, AN EXTREMELY PRETTY 16 YEAR OLD GIRL, AI HOSHINO. SINCE THE DEBUT 4 YEARS AGO THEY'VE BEEN BUILDING UP THEIR POPULARITY AND THEIR MASS MEDIA EXPOSURE CHANCES,

AND FINALLY, THEY'RE ABOUT TO BE POPULAR. THIS IS IT, SHE IS ABOUT TO RISE INTO A SUPERSTAR! '

Suddenly, the lights flicked on, revealing two nurses standing by the door and a patient lying in the bed behind him who was awkwardly smiling at the brunette  doctor.

"Gorou, why are you playing the DVD's of your idol in this patince's room, this makes no logical sense" Nurse-chan said.

Gorou turns around from the tv as he fixing his glasses "watching beautiful things is good for their health".

"Well, that was correct but not in the dark especially in a patient's room." Mina added in monotone as she shook her head

"And by the way gorou-nii, WE need to tell you something..."

▼△▼△▼△▼△◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇
AT THE ROOFTOP

"What??!!? Ai tsking a break from performing!?!" Gorou cried loudly.

"You really are an obsessive fan, she's just a 16 years old girl, you lolicon. I'm still wondering why you're married to (y/n)-chan" Nurse-chan says blanky as she look at gorou

"Don't call me that, i had my reason okay..." Gorou said as he stared at the town below. "This is a hospital me, Mina and y/n starts our residensy, we used to go to the patient's room to have a rest like this"

Flashback

"And this girl is Mei-Mei! Her dancing is great!" said a young girl enthusiastically.

"Hmm," Gorou hummed

"Ari-pyan and Kyun-pan are good singers," the girl continued. "But my fave is..."

"Without a doubt , Ai!"

"You must really love B-komachi, sarina-chan" Mina said as she stands besides gorou

"Of course Mina-chan!" Sarina smiles softly. The door to sarina's room creaks open and reveals a beautiful woman around age 24 aka y/n Amemiya "Hellow guys!!" She greets

"Miss n/n!" Sarina said with excitement. Gorou stands up from his chair and walk over to his wife "hey hun" He greets his wife while he kissed y/n on the cheek.

"Hey gorou" Y/n greets back with a tint of blush pink on her cheek.

Mina sticks her tongue out "blegh! Get a room! There's a kid here!"

Gorou smirks toward his sister and starts teasing her "you were just jealous because your still single and not married"

Mina gasped, lightly touched (in a bad way) by her own brother's words "y-you piece of-! You wait gorou! I'll make sure i'll get a boyfriend by next year!" Mina yelled as she point at gorou.