Chapter 3

Reece, Autumn and Mia were chilling in Reece's room a week before Autumns prom. Whilst they were doing this, Roger had gone into Autumns room to do a search. He was looking through all the drawers when he found something. It was a diary and on the front was 'Autumns Diary'. He opened it and found "Mrs. Autumn Killerman" written all over it. He was mad. Roger thought this was about Kenny and if he manipulated Mia a bit more, he would be able to get her to try and separate the both of them.

Roger had written a note asking Autumn to go to prom and he signed it 'K. Killerman'. He knew that this would make Reece mad and make him do something unthinkable.

Roger had came out of Autumns room and into Reece's.
"Mia. Can i speak to you downstairs please?" asked Roger.
"Um sure" replied Mia. Mia and Roger walked out of the room and down the stairs. As they both went into the living room, Roger said,
"I've just found Autumns diary in her room and i've wrote this note. I need you to put it in her locker at school so Reece can find out about it. If you do it according to plan, I'll pay you. A lot. But if you somehow manage to mess it up. Just watch."
"Ok Rog. I'll do it on Monday morning." replied Mia anxiously.
"Thank you Amelia" said Roger.

*one week later*
[PROM NIGHT]

*knock knock*
"That must be Mia. I'll get it" said Autumn. Autumn walked to the door and let Mia in.
"Hey sweetheart. So, should we get you dressed up ready for your prom?" said Mia.
"Yesss" replied Autumn excitedly. Both of them ran up stairs into Autumns room to start getting ready. Whilst they were doing this, Roger was downstairs and he had a bouquet of flowers dying all week for his master plan to break the unbreakable bond between his only children.

He had got them from his master bedroom and placed them outside on the front door step. Everything was going to plan.

*1 hour later*

"It's timeee" said Mia.
"Yess, i'm so exciteddd" replied Autumn. "Thank you Mia, for helping me." "OMG. Did i tell you?"
"No?" replied Mia.
"I found this note in my locker on Monday and i've been waiting to tell you all week!"
"Well, what does it say?"
"It was an invitation from Kyle Killerman inviting me to prom and apparently he's going to be picking me up today" Autumn said excitedly.
"Ooo, you've even got a date. Look at you" said Mia laughing in guilt.
"Right let's get you out on the drive to wait for Kyle then shall we?" said Mia.
"Yess" replied Autumn.

Autumn and Mia had walked downstairs and Roger was sitting on the sofa but he didn't even care to look at her or even say bye. Autumn just rolled her eyes at him and started to walk towards the front door. She had pulled open the door and there it was. The moment Roger's plan had worked.

Reece was standing there with a bouquet of dead flowers.

"Oh- my- god-... how? why?" Autumn had fallen back. "HOW EVIL CAN YOU BE TO PULL A STUPID PRANK ON MY SPECIAL DAY!" shouted Autumn sobbing.
"Aut-" said Reece confused. "It wasn't me?"
"YE, SURE IT WASN'T. GO AND DIE IN A DITCH!" cried Autumn. "HOW COULD YOU RUIN MY SPECIAL MOMENT." Autumn had ran back upstairs and slammed her door shut. Mia just shook her head at Reece in guilt and ran after her. Reece had slammed the door shut and chucked the flowers down onto the ground and stomped on them. He started to walk down the street in the dark and rain, crying.

Whilst all this was going on, Roger was sitting in his living room. Smirking. He knew what he had just done and he was laughing at it. Well, his plan worked.

That night, Mia had left already when Reece came home at nearly 2am. He was soaking due to the rain. He immediately went straight upstairs to Auts room when he saw blades on her bedside table and a rope at the end of the bed. Autumn obviously was thinking about suicide. This broke Reece. He fell to the floor and started sobbing hysterically. 'It's all my fault and i didn't even do anything.' 'I'm tracking her location right now. I need to fix this'.

Roger had asked Kenny Killerman to be Autumns date that night and when Reece had left, Kenny showed up to the door to still take Autumn to prom.

Reece had got to her location and when he saw that Aut was with a man in his 20s, he flipped. He got him by the scruff of the neck and dragged him up the stairs without anyone noticing he was even there. Reece had then pushed Kenny down the huge stairs and bruised him up badly.

This then became the talk of the town.