5. YOU WILL REGRET IT

AUTHOR'S POV

At the eve
The atmosphere was rather full of jubilation and triumph. The girl's club was now honored everywhere In the university, not regarding the win but in regard to the intermission which they created.
A night party was soon to be encountered, everyone was getting ready as it's their party of life.

At the hall(ball room)

The club 2 members decorated the ball room for the surprise party for "The girl's club" And it was common for the thoughts to rise in the middle of the work.

Guy1:[he said in a nonchalant and cool way like his life depends on it] like I can't think of something else.. We look dumb but initially We want girls to be our side.. After what happened with ikshit and his team.

Guy2:[he chuckles] oh yeah a surprise is all we can give.. Every year we prepared this for that popular club.. But today is unreal.. The thought of the sudden winnings and desperation is still inside me.

Guy3:[frowns and says in a jealous way] oh we are almost done I guess. Drinks should be ready right. And- and what if we invite That Looser's club also.. I know if I invite ikshit he will surely come with his team full of looser's..

Other guys laugh as they receive the thought of calling ikshit's team.

Guy1: [he put up his point ,eyes nervous and licking lower lip] yes ofc I wanted to.. Otherwise it won't be fun.. I wanted to see ikshit's face today.. But never mind he was never a looser..

Guy3: he is a goddamned looser.. Haven't you seen today.. Anyway don't be hurt [he laughs and says sarcastically]

rohan came inside the ballroom and couldn't catch his ass.

he approaches the guy3 who was the leader of club 2 and tried to discuss that if he invited everyone or not.

Guy3 Said “wassup”
Rohan Said “damn what a night it's gonna be.. Have you invited everybody out there” he said looking into guy1's eyes being sounding considerate.

Guy3:ah yeah everyone I guess.. And what about it.? [he sighs and thinks further more.]

Rohan Said  “are you sure.. Kya tumne ikshit ko mail kiya?[his eyes narrowed at his sigh gesture]

Guy3: uhm ha unhe shady mai mail krna bhul gya.. I think you would be able to do it.. Cause you know buddy We are busy here..” [he said sounding mature and responsible]

Rohan Said “alright buddy I will go then.. Today's gonna be fun” [he winks at him and leaves taking soundy steps]

Guy3 smirks

shruti's room, girl's quarter

Shruti was dressing and was really guided by Aisha at her left side beside the mirror.. They were getting ready and we can say almost ready.. Shruti -looking all regal and aristocratic in her black one piece dress.. The dress was hugging her like the no tomorrow. Aisha was already out from her senses as she looked this magnificent.
They were about to go and the other members and girls already left to the party.

Shruti checking herself out in the mirror.
Aisha said being nervous yet strong with her opinion
“You-you look perfect shruti..”

Shruti chuckles

Shruti roams her eyes around her body and aisha's “ damn.. I guess we look perfect and you look princely never mind.”

{Aisha smiles and they both click a selfie and after that they are ready to March in the ball room for the best declared party of the year.}

----