1.FIRST DAY

Author's pov

The prestigious St. Xavier's College was a hub of academic excellence, nestled in the heart of the city. Its sprawling campus was a marvel of modern architecture, with sleek buildings and lush greenery. The quad, a picturesque courtyard surrounded by ancient trees and a serene fountain, was the soul of the college. It was here that students gathered to share laughter, dreams, and aspirations.

Shruti, a bright-eyed and ambitious freshman, stepped into this vibrant world with a spring in her step. Her first day was a whirlwind of excitement and nerves.

Shruti stood nervously outside the principal's office, clutching her admission letter. She took a deep breath and stepped inside.

"Good morning, Shruti! Welcome to St. Xavier's College," Principal Mrs. Rao beamed. "We're thrilled to have you on board."

"Thank you, ma'am. I'm excited to be here," Shruti replied, her eyes shining with enthusiasm.

"Great! I'll have our student council representative, Rohan, show you around and help you with your schedule. Rohan, please take care of Shruti," Mrs. Rao instructed.

Rohan, a charming senior with a warm smile, escorted Shruti to the quad. "Hey, I'm Rohan! Welcome to SXC. I'll show you around and make sure you don't get lost."

"Thanks, Rohan! I appreciate it," Shruti said, feeling more at ease.

As they walked, they chatted about classes, clubs, and campus life. Shruti met her new classmates, including a quiet but friendly girl named Aisha.

"Hey, Shruti! I'm Aisha. We're in the same batch. Nice to meet you!" Aisha said with a smile.

"Hi, Aisha! Nice to meet you too! I'm still trying to figure out this place," Shruti laughed.

Aisha nodded. "I know, right? It's overwhelming at first, but we'll navigate it together!"

Rohan handed Shruti her schedule. "Here you go! You've got a packed day ahead. Good luck, and don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything!"

Shruti grinned, feeling grateful for her new friends. "Thanks, guys! I owe you one!"

Meanwhile in the football ground

The sun beat down on the football ground, casting a golden glow over the lush green field. The air was electric with excitement as the crowd cheered and chanted for their favorite team. Amidst the chaos, a boy with a handsome face and chiseled features stood out as the team leader. His piercing brown eyes shone with determination, and his dark hair was messy and unkempt from the intense game. With every pass, shot, and tackle, he demonstrated his exceptional skill and leadership, inspiring his teammates to push themselves harder. The crowd was captivated by his charisma and talent, and his name was on everyone's lips. The football ground was alive with energy, and the team leader was the heart of it all.

The crowd went wild, chanting his name Ikshit Ikshit and screaming with delight. Ikshit lapped up the adoration, his face beaming with pride and joy. He raised his arms in triumph, basking in the glory of their hard-won victory. As he turned to face the crowd, his famous smile spread across his face, dazzling everyone with its brilliance. His piercing brown eyes sparkled with warmth, and his dark hair was messy and endearing. With a graceful wave, he acknowledged the cheers and applause, his gesture effortless and charming. The crowd ate it up, loving every moment of the victory and Ikshit's charismatic celebration. It was a moment that would be etched in their memories forever, a snapshot of triumph and joy, with Ikshit at its center.

Ikshit emerged from the changing room, his hair still damp from the shower, and his worn-out jersey slung over his shoulder. He joined his friends, who were lounging on the grass, reliving the highlights of their victorious match. Just then, a girl approached him, her eyes shining with admiration. "Hi, Ikshit," she said, her voice barely above a whisper. Ikshit turned to her, his smile warm and friendly. "Hello," he replied, waving his hand in greeting.