4.THE MATCH

AUTHOR'S POV

It was a usually environment filled with silent whisper in the ears of every student in the university, about the match held annually between the clubs.

It was clear to everyone who will win the match this year also but the further circumstances were unclear as the team refused to play, everyone was yet still confused about the teams and the play.

Shruti walked through the corridor with her mates discussing about their schedule. As it was a pleasant time, she came up with a calm yet progressive mood.

Ikshit's eyes were on shruti as she was going by. He walked behind her and tapped her shoulder simplemidedly.

She urgently turned back with a "what" Look.

"What are you up to now? " Shruti asked dimly staring at him.

"Are you up for the match? " He deeply stared at her.

"Why so?" She raised her eye brows. "I thought you would.... " He smirks and continues "anyways you will loose anyway"

He leaves smirking after seeing her lost type of reaction.

She was now fuming with anger and stopped him from behind by shouting "look.. Be ready in the ground and we will see who loose it there! " She turns and walks furiously while ikshit's eyes are open wide as he turns listening her words.

Aisha's mouth was wide open on her decision and she catches her up from behind as shruti walked away.

"Hy shruti are you even knowing what the match with that club means.. They have been winning matches since the batch started.." but Shruti ignored her words and start walking

Heyy where are you going! " Aisha rushes and huffs.

"I don't care about their past winnings but this one's gonna be a first one and we are up to the sports room, go and inform our mates " She yelled moving forward.

Aisha stopss and runs towards their place where their mates sat. Later she informs them to come to the sports room. All the other girls were excited and stormed quickly for the change in the sports room.

Shruti's thoughts

Samjhta kya hai vo apne aap koh, aaj to nhi jane dungi.. Itna ego bhi sahi nhi apni jeet ka ikshit..

Shruti was dressed and sitting in the sports room waiting for everybody. They all came and cheered for shanaya's decision.

Girl1:woahh.. Damn you had courage to say a yes.

Girl2:we're here captain, really prepared and excited for the things that's gonna happen ...

Girl3 :we will give our best..

"oh yeah so yess you all hear my strategy"Shruti began discussing her immediate strategy to the girls and gathered points to defeat the opponent team.

After some minutes.

Shruti's thoughts

God help me for what I am courageous, I will do my best for the sake of my respect and proud. I can't harm it that way by staying behind.

They praded towards the ground and everybody was considering the win of ikshit's team as according to their knowledge, the opponent team ran away.

Everybody looked back and the joyed faces were gone of the opponent team.

"We are ready for the match " Shruti claims proudly by showing a thumbs up to ikshit's team.

"What a grace man " Exclaims saransh and reyansh still couldn't figure it out what was going at that point of time.