Chapter 11 - Squidward | SpongeBob

"So...not to be rude or anything, but how is this art?"

   SpongeBob walked into the Chum Bucket to see it had been completely transformed into a typical, elegant museum, complete with marble pillars and...chum statues?

   "Well, if you hadn't noticed, ten percent of a business can go a long way with enough negotiation SpongeBoy!"

   "Oh, it's SpongeBo-"

   "You see SpongeBoy, when my acquaintances see what I've transformed this pile of waste into, they'll come running back to me! They had the audacity to question my methods of making money, but money is money... no matter. They just haven't seen what I'm capable of yet."

   "If ya say so Squilliam! So, when does my performance start?"

   "Well actually SpongeBob, it starts now!"

   "But...there's no one here?"

   "Art doesn't just exist for others, you should know that SpongeBoy! After all, you make art every day!

   SpongeBob gasped in excitement and his eyes lit up.

   "I do?!"

   "Yes, your patties of course!"

   "Oh, well yeah...but what does that have to do with dance?"

   "Why, only everything about it! Here, follow me."

   Where is the little twerp?! If I don't find him, Mr. Krabs is gonna have my head on a stick!

   By this point, Squidward had searched the entirety of Bikini Bottom by the time it was noon. He was sweating profusely and his eyes were shutting slower and slower by the second. He hadn't even realized that Mr. Krabs definitely wasn't thinking about that anymore. By the time he came back to the Krusty Krab, he realized there was only one place he hadn't looked. The Chum Bucket. He groaned in exhaustion before dragging his feet over to the failing restaurant, but when he opened the front doors, he saw SpongeBob up on a stage with a massive grill elegantly flipping patties for a crowd of very obviously wealthy fish. 

   What in the barnacles is going on here?? 

   Just then he saw Squilliam join in on the duet, and it instantly switched his emotional state from confused to completely outraged. Before Squidward could blow up in the crowd though, Plankton ran into the Chum Bucket, but stopped himself when he saw what had happened to his restaurant in just a few hours.

   Squidward and Plankton made eye contact, and spoke at exactly the same time.

   "What is going on here??"

   They both blink a few times before simultaneously deciding to just ignore each other. Eventually, Squilliam and SpongeBob performed their grand finale and bowed to the audience on the massive stage. Roses showered the both of them as the curtains closed.