Chapter 3

Mature content alert ⚠️ If you're uncomfortable or simply hates smuts then you can skip that part.

You have been warned.

________

L I S A

Shock is an understatement. Irene unnie accompanied and waited for me the whole day!

After we eat lunch, she drops me off at the supermarket where I'm gonna work until 7 PM and waited at the café across the street.

We eat dinner, her treat again, and drop me at the convenience store where I'm gonna work at. I'm working there from 9 PM to 2 AM so I feel really bad for her. I even beg her to just go home and rest but she stood her ground and even got annoyed with me for being so stubborn, so in the end, I just let her be.

"We're here,"

I look at her apologetically while unbuckling my seatbelt. "Unnie,"

She sighs and looks at me. "If you'll say you're feeling bad or sorry, I swear I'll tape your mouth." She said seriously before her eyes soften. "I'm okay, Lisa, I enjoyed being with you so don't worry, okay? It's my choice, you don't have to feel bad." She pats my head before hopping outside.

I just sigh and hops out too.

"You should take a rest now. What time are you going to work tomorrow?" She asked while walking towards me.

"I should be there before 5."

"That's too early," she said, furrowing her eyebrows and I just shrug my shoulders. "I should talk to your boss."

"What? Did you say something, unnie?" I kinda heard her mumble but I'm not sure.

"I said you should rest now, I know you're tired." She said while smiling.

"You too." I said shyly. "Thank you for today, unnie. Goodnight!" I wave my hand to her before walking towards the back door.

I went inside my house and lock it. I get myself a glass of water to drink when I noticed that the plates that I'm supposed to wash are now gone.

"Aish, that unnie is so stubborn." I said before walking towards my bed and sitting down. I'll just rest for a while before taking a shower and sleep.

After a few minutes, I finally decided to take a shower so I can sleep as early as possible.

When I went under the shower, I can't help but smile. Irene unnie is so kind today, even though her attitude is showing sometimes, I still can't help but smile. How can someone be kind and beautiful? They said nobody's perfect. Rosé's beautiful too and she did nothing but be the best of bestest friend to me, maybe it really runs to their genes.

The genes they have are the same as yours, idiot!

Nah, they have a different father from me.

"Lisa?"

I got startled when I heard Irene unnie's voice outside.

"I'm here! Wait up!" I shouted and immediately wrap myself into the bathrobe before rushing outside the bathroom to open the door for her.

I stopped when I'm already holding the doorknob. I suddenly remembered when she also knocked yesterday night.

She's not wearing that sultry nightgown again, right?

Shaking that thought, I open the door. "Y-Yes? Unnie? You need something?"

I don't know if it's just my imagination but I saw her looking at me from head to toe, lingering her eyes a little long to my lower part before biting her lip and looking up at me with a different emotion in her eyes that I can't tell exactly what.