Chapter 7

Mature content alert ⚠️ If you're uncomfortable or simply hates smuts then you can skip that part.

You have been warned.

___

Lisa woke up around 7 PM and noticed that she's not alone. When she realized what happened earlier, she sighs.

"Good evening," Irene said but didn't stop her hand from caressing Lisa's hair softly. She expected the Thai to freak out again and push her but Lisa just laid comfortably on her chest more.

"I'm sorry you have to see me like that,"

"You don't have to be sorry, Lisa. Why are you even crying?" Irene asked although she already knows what's the reason.

"It's nothing." Lisa said and bury her face on Irene's chest.

The latter hug her even more because of that. She loves it that Lisa's like this, soft and comfortable towards her.

"Okay, I won't force you, but remember that I'm just here, okay? You can tell me anything." Irene said and kiss the top of her head. "Come on, I prepared food, I'm sure you're hungry."

Lisa lifts her head to look at her. "You did?"

"Uh-huh. Now come on," they parted as Irene stands up from the bed and prepare the plates and utensils like she owns the place and she's always doing that.

"You don't have to," Lisa whispered as she sat down and look at the food that's served in front of her.

Irene heard it and clicked her tongue. "I already did." She said then occupy the only available seat.

"You cooked all of this?" Lisa asked, amazed.

"Yup." Irene casually said while putting food on her own plate after serving Lisa.

"Thank you, unnie. I mean it." Lisa said as she looks at Irene in the eyes.

Irene looks at her too but immediately looks away before she loses control. "If you really want to thank me, just agree to have a relationship with me." She said as she started to eat.

Lisa glared at her. "Way to ruin the moment. I was being sincere, you know?" She said and just started eating too. Why does Irene have to bring that up whenever she will have a chance?

Irene shrugs her shoulder and took a spoonful of sujebi before offering it to Lisa. "Try this," Lisa didn't think twice to eat it and her eyes widen upon tasting the soup.

"Mm! It's good!" She said and get herself another scoop. "This is amazing, unnie! Wow, your cooking skill is great."

Irene giggled and wipe Lisa's lips with the table napkin. "I can cook for you everyday, if you want."

"Where did you even get the ingredients? I don't remember putting anything in the fridge other than my drinks and snacks." Lisa said and get another spoonful of sujebi.

"I bought them myself." She said and flicks Lisa's forehead making the Thai confused and look at her. "You only have instant food in your kitchen, that's not healthy."

Lisa swallowed the food inside her mouth before answering Irene. "It's not that I can cook the healthy ingredients that I'll buy, besides, I can save money and time by buying instant food."

Irene suddenly stops eating and looks at her. "I can do the groceries and cooking."

"Nah, I don't want to add what I need to pay to you."