Chapter 2

L I S A

The door makes a creaking sound indicating that someone opened it followed by a 'click' which is the sound of the lock.

There's no heater nor AC in the room and the night was cold. I pulled the comforter closer as I curled myself into a ball.

The light footsteps stopped when I felt the side of the bed moving and the presence of someone was already beside me.

I shivered when I felt something caressing my face so I pulled the comforter more.

"Lisa," the person whispered ever so softly as they caress my hair making me sigh in relief. "I'll be watching over you from now on, my love," and a pair of lips were pressed against my forehead before the person snuggled onto me.

I abruptly sat up when I heard the ringing of my alarm clock.

The test!

I immediately run to the bathroom to take a shower. I don't want to be late, I don't want to miss this chance, I will study at Seoul University!

I wrap myself into the bathrobe before walking outside the bathroom. When I saw someone sitting in my bed, I jumped on my spot and clutch on my chest.

"Rosé, are you trying to kill me?"

She giggled and make her way towards me to kiss my cheek.

"Good morning little sis!" She said a little enthusiastic if I may add.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Stop calling me little sis, we went to high school as classmates and we're besties." I almost whined. How dare her? I would never call her unnie! She acts like a child more than me.

She rolled her eyes and slump herself to my bed again. "We're a year apart, that's a big deal, you're my little sis whether you like it or not,"

I was about to say something when I heard clanking sounds of plates on the table. When I turn my head to look there, I realized that we're not alone in the room.

"I-Irene unnie,"

She looks at me and smiled. "Good morning, Lisa," I swear I died for a second.

She's arranging plates and preparing breakfast from the paper bag above the table which I'm sure she brought with her.

"Lisa!" Rosé whisper-yell with wide eyes. I look at where she's looking at and I almost drop my jaw.

"I-I'll just dress up quick!" I said before entering the bathroom again and slamming it closed while I'm panting so hard. I just took a shower and yet I'm already sweating.

Just why did you have to wake up in front of them? I thought while looking down at my robe that has a tent because of my dick.

Is this functioning well? I think I need to see a doctor to make it check.

Thanks that Irene unnie didn't see that because she's too busy preparing the breakfast. I don't even know if she already knew about my condition.

Damn, how am I going to calm this down? No one taught me about this in my entire life. I mean, I studied the reproductive system but there's nothing about a boner there.

Should I wait? Take a cold shower?

I never experienced this before. What am I gonna do?

*Knock knock*

"Lisa? Are you okay?"

I panicked. That was Irene unnie!

"Y-Yes! I'm just getting ready!" I shouted and immediately pick up some clothes and dress up quickly. Tight boxers and jeans would do the magic, my big hoodie will be a big help too. I just hope that my dick would calm down faster.