Chapter 12

While almost everyone was busy squealing and pushing each other just to get a glimpse of the said hot freshman, there's this one person who's secretly flashing her camera around with a purpose you don't have to know anymore.

"This isn't it," Lisa said while looking at the room door and then at the paper she's holding.

She's so busy finding her room that she didn't notice the commotion around her.

When a girl was suddenly pushed in front of her, that was the only time that she noticed a lot of students around.

"H-Hi," the girl shyly said while trying to fix her messy hair because of the pushing and pulling of the girls around.

Lisa furrowed her eyebrows in confusion asking herself if this girl is talking to her.

"I'm... I'm Rina," the girl introduced herself which makes the girls around to scream and go wild because of jealousy.

Lisa grimaced at the loud noises around before smiling awkwardly at the girl in front of her.

"Do you know where this building is?" Lisa asked instead and lean closer to show her the paper which makes Rina to gulp and widen her eyes. She didn't expect the sudden close proximity.

"Y-Yes! I can show you around!" Rina said nervously.

"Lucky bitch," one of the girls mumbled.

"That would be a big help," Lisa said so Rina lead the way outside of the building.

Some of the girls tried following them while some just slumps their shoulders in defeat, cursing the Rina girl on their mind for having the chance to get closer to the first-year hottie.

Rina really showed Lisa around which the latter is so thankful for because she's so lost and nervous already. She can call Joohyun or Rosé but she remembers Mr. Bae's rules. She can call Jennie and Mina but she's sure that they're also busy because it's the first day of school and they're her seniors.

When the commotion was already starting to calm down and disperse, chosen girls got a message from the Gossip Queen of the campus.

From: Senior

The freshman hottie was on the back of the school waiting for someone to tour her around and offer a lunch date in return. Keep it a secret for only a few of you got this lucky message.

Of course, the horny dumb girls got excited and thrilled. They look around if someone's looking before making their way to the back of the school.

Almost twenty students have arrived but no Lisa was seen.

They're so excited about the said lunch date that they didn't expect that it was the last day they're going to see light.

///

L I S A

"How can I repay you? You're really a big help, thank you very much." I said as I bow to her. I learned that she's a year ahead of me like Rosé so she's a senior.

"Don't bother, I'm glad I helped, I know the feeling of being lost in this huge campus." She said then chuckle making me smile. "I need to go now, I still need to find my friends."

"Oh, okay, thank you again, sunbae!" I wave my hand to her while she's walking away.

Sigh, there really still people who're ready to help without asking for anything in return. I can only curse my life on the province. People there sucks.