Chapter 7

A brief silence was spread in the dining hall as Ayaan Shouted in disbelief.

The silence was cut-off of by Ayaan's laughter.

"You're kidding right dad?" Ayaan said in between his laughter.

Zoya was bitting her lips to stop the bubbling laughter at his situation. Rohaan was shaking his head at his crazy brother thinking what ruckus will these two brats create in the office May God save Shah Industries and Mzee's Fashion.

While Hashir and Zain were just eating not giving a damn about the misery of their Youngest. They were hungry though!!

"Why will I be kidding Ayaan? I am serious you are starting from Tomorrow." Mr shergill said

"No you can't do this to me dad. How can you just throw your son in the witch's den she will swallow me alive. Don't you feel pity on your innocent cute little son" Ayaan said dramatically with a pout .

Hashir glared at him How dare he call his innocent Muffin a witch!!

"Innocent , cute and you huh wake up from your dream baby bro" Zoya said rolling her eyes.

"Ok enough Ayaan don't be dramatic you are joining her from tomorrow it will be of two months. I am not giving your internship to Zain or Zoya because they just started their work here in this branch they are still adjusting so for now you will work with Minal." Mr shergill declared.

Ayaan made a crying face and looked at Minal....she smirked at him and stabbed the fork in the meat on the plate looking straight in his eyes. Ayaan gulped and looked at Rohaan.

"Bhaiyaaaa" he tried to paster him.

"Shutup ayaan!!" Rohaan replied.

Not having any option he accepted his fate and started his dinner.

They all completed their dinner with casual talks and teasings.

"Dinner was very delicious Minal. Thank you beta." Mrs shergill said patting her head. They were leaving for their Home.

Minal nodded at her smiling slightly.

"Tomorrow Sharp 9am Ayaan not a minute late got it." Minal told him firmly. Ayaan threw her a sulking look and left to talk with his dad again how will he survive with the mini version of his bhaiya they both were same when it came to work of course she was an intern under the guidance of Rohaan Shergill once.

Bidding byes they left.

The Shah's also called it a day and left to sleep everyone was tired today.

~◇~
In the Midnight Zain woke up he was feeling thirsty. He saw the jug was empty so he got up to fill it. On the way he thought to check on others as well. He went to dadu's room and saw him sleeping peacefully. Next he went to Zoya's room he saw her sleeping, he smiled and kissed her forehead. He went to Minal's room but it was empty. He frowned where was she ?

Zain came downstairs to check but stopped on the track when he saw Minal sitting on the couch legs on the table, she was working on laptop munching on the cookies.

He chuckled in adoration, his little princess was always fond of sweets. He remembered how she would sneak the sweets hiding from him no matter how much he scolded her or made her understand that they were not good for her teeth she would never listen to him. He saw the time it was 3:15 am. What was she doing at this late hour?

He walked towards her and called gently.

"Minal"

Minal looked up startled.

"Why are you not sleeping? Isn't it late?" Zain asked softly .

"I want to sleep but can't." (She had taken sleeping pills but they were taking time to kick in!!)