Chapter 12

Please Comment, Vote and Follow 🥀
______________________________________

The next morning everyone was having breakfast or more like brunch as everyone woke up late except Minal, thanks to her insomnia she just slept for two hours last night and after that she was wide awake.

"What will we do today?"  Ayaan asked eating his French toast.

"We will go to the lake side today!!"  Zain replied feeding Aera her scrambled egg.

"Lake!! Yippee I will take my beach toys there."  Aera exclaimed happily.

"It's a Lake betu there will be greenery around not sand so we can't play with beach toys there."  Hashir explained chuckling at her innocent fantasies.

Aera pouted at him but still nodded. Ayaan put his leftover sandwich in Minal's plate, she was having a headache and her annoying Siblings were making it worst. She glared at him and snapped.

"What the fuc....Ouch Ouch !!"  She was about to say but Rohaan twisted her ear in between, cutting her sentence.

"Bhaiyaa leave my ear Ouch!!"  Minal exclaimed.

"How many times should I tell you to control your colorful tongue infront of others!! When will you learn Mahi!!"  Rohaan exclaimed glaring at her.

He left her ear and she rubbed it. It must have turned red!!

"But...." 

"No buts atleast look around before you use this beautiful language of yours there are kids here!!"  Rohaan said.

Minal looked around and her eyes landed on Aera whose ears were covered by Zain and he was glaring at her. Minal gulped unconsciously seeing Zain's glare. It was indeed scary like Rohaan, it's been Years she saw this version of Zain. Her life was full of Hitlers!!

"But there is only one kid and that is Aera whose the other one you referred to?" Minal asked Rohaan.

Everybody's eyes went on Ayaan who was sipping his juice like a king. He saw everyone's attention on him and widened his eyes.

"I am not a kid for God sake I am an adult."  Ayaan exclaimed looking at everyone.

Zoya laughed out loud at his state.

"Awww baby boo"  Zoya said pinching his cheeks irritating him.

"You looking like a cute baby Ayaan" Meera said looking at his cute irritated face.

They went on teasing him while Minal left from there, she couldn't handle their voices her head was pounding. It wasn't their fault of course they will laugh talk and shout like every normal family, but it wasn't her fault either her mind was tired she needed to sleep it off but couldn't she didn't bring her medicine here as well and now she was regretting it.

She went towards the area were Alex was tied, that place was peaceful and she can spend sometime there as well. After a while she got a notification from Rohaan.

Hitler Shergill

We are at Lake side come whenever you want and if you need me then text me. Take care.

She texted him an ok and continued with the pampering session of her horse.

~◇~

After sometime Minal came at the lake side and saw everyone enjoying.  She went and sat on a secluded edge of the lake. The cool breeze and happy atmosphere was calming her worked up nerves.

"Minal!!" Rohaan called out.

She looked at him, he sat with her on the edge.

"What happened bacha why are you sitting here alone."  He asked.