Chapter 5

As soon as dadu left. Zain turned towards Zoya who was trying to escape sneakily.

"Stop right there Zoya." Zain said. She closed her eyes , turning around she gave him a nervous smile.

"Since when are you in a relationship? And why I don't know about it Ms. Zoya shah?? " Zain asked raising his eyebrows.

"I am not in a relationship bhai." She replied meekly.

"Stop lying Zoyii. You told dadu and now you are lying on my face. Why?" He asked firmly.

"I swear I am not in a relationship bhai. I lied to dadu. In the morning he asked me what are my plans regarding getting married. I Don't know why this thought came to his mind and I blurted out that I am in a relationship to save my self. " she explained.

"Whatt!! You lied.... make sure this doesn't come out Zoyii otherwise Minal will kill you. Because of your lie dadu's attention went on her. God what kind of sisters I got!!" Zain said to her in disbelief and sighed at the last line.

" what do you mean by that of course you got beautiful, intelligent and pretty sisters be proud of it bro." She said proudly flipping her hairs.

Zain shook his head and left from there while flicking her forhead, while Zoya glared at his back.
~◇~

Minal was unable to sleep first due to her insomnia and second due to the thoughts of getting engaged, getting committed she despise relationships from the core of her heart.

Not having any choice she opened her side drawer and took out sleeping pills which she has kept hidden from everyone. She swallowed the pill. Laying down she waited for sleep to consume her and after a while she drifted into her dreamland.
~◇~

In the evening the Shergill's came to Shah mansion to decide the things regarding engagement. Rohaan and Hashir didn't came as they were not fully convinced about this engagement they were not liking the way this all was happening. Minal was also sleeping so dadu didn't woke her up.

The engagement was decided to be held by tomorrow evening. Zoya, Zain and Ayaan were shocked about how fast this all was happening. Zain tried to talk to dadu but he didn't listened to him and fixed everything. Don't know why he was hurrying the things so much!!

~◇~

Next evening Minal was standing in her room infront of her bed. There was her engagement dress, jewellery,  shoes everything that was sent by Mrs shergill which layed on the bed , she was looking at the things with blank eyes. She so wanted to scream on the top of her lungs and throw all these things out of her room yet she was bounded to wear these. Taking a deep breath she picked the heavy dress and went to change.

She got ready looking beautiful. Everything was looking perfect but her face was devoid of any smile, her eyes were blank. She didn't knew how should she feel about all this.

Her thoughts were interrupted by Zoya who entered her room. She was also ready and was looking very beautiful with minimum makeup, open hairs and an elegant dress.

She came towards Minal and smiled at her.

"You are looking very pretty Minal." Zoya said seeing her little sister all grown-up and ready to take a new step in her life. Minal just gave a curt nod.

"I want to give you something Minal. Can I??" Zoya asked hesitantly. Minal nodded. Zoya smiled and opened a box in her hand she took out a beautiful necklace.

"When we were coming back from London I went to shopping to buy gifts for you all and I saw this necklace just by seeing this necklace Your face came in my mind so I bought it. I want you to wear it Today. How is it?" Zoya said to her.