Chapter 6

* Can I get a Good response today from you guys ??
Last Chapter response disappointed me alot!! Just 5 votes and 3 comments!!... are you guys not liking the story? Is the pace of plot slow ?
I just want some genuine reviews on my story and efforts 🥺

Thank you to those who regularly Vote and Comment I really appreciate it. It encourages me Thank you lovelies ❤️*
______________________________________

A new Morning came lightning the whole city with bright Sunshine. Zain and zoya were sleeping on the Couches. They slept there waiting for Minal last night. Dadu told them that it was normal for Minal to stay the nights in her office sometimes but they insisted on waiting for her. They were worried for her, she was not picking the calls as well.

As they woke up. Zoya asked.

"Minal still didn't came bhai!!" She said worriedly.

"Let's get fresh zoyii maybe she comes till then .... dadu said that she always come back till breakfast. " zain said to calm her. She nodded and they went to get ready for the day.
~◇~

In the office Minal was sleeping. Sun rays touched Minal's face she stirred in her sleep opening her eyes slowly and looked around her surrounding. She realised that she was in her office and slept there only.... memories of yesterday rushed in her mind. Sighing she got up and went to washroom, she changed her clothes and got fresh. She had her casual clothes in the office as she sometimes spend the nights in her office.

She went out of the cabin, once checking her company and employees she left.

As she reached home she saw Zain and Zoya pacing around the living room. She was already annoyed and seeing them walking like this annoyed her more. Zain and Zoya saw her and immediately went towards her Zain cupped her face.

"Minal bacha are you okay? Kab se wait kr rhe the hum." Zain said concerned.

"I am absolutely okay you don't have to worry. " Minal replied removing his hands from her face.

Zain looked at her hurt. How can she say that he shouldn't be worried for her. Zoya looked at them both sensing the tension.

"Minal you...." He was cut-off by minal.

"Don't show that you are worried for me. Let me just live peacefully. I don't need your fake concerns!!" Minal said.

"Minal!!" Zoya said sternly. She never liked someone talking to her brother like that.

Minal ignored them and went to her room. She was already late.

"Bhaii" Zoya called out Zain, who was standing there hurt and shocked. He was just worried for her. Yesterday in the event she was gloomy and then left in the middle of the event he wanted to ask her if she was okay or not, whole night he was sitting in the living room waiting for her.... Her talking to him in this tone was just hurting him. Was it wrong to care for his little sister? to be worried for her ?

Without saying anything he left from there and went to the Company. Zoya sighed,  everything was so complicated here. She don't know from where to start, from where to fix the things. They were never like this ...their bond was unbreakable... Only if that day didn't came in their life...only if they didn't make those mistakes.

~◇~

The employees in the Shah Industries were shivering. Both their bosses Zain Shah and Minal Shah were on fire today.

Minal was snapping on whoever came in her vision. Even if they would make minor mistakes she would shout at them. While Zain didn't shouted at anyone but his calm demeanour was a danger itself. His calm cold voice was enough to make anyone shiver.