Chapter 18

Target for Next Update!!

25+ votes and 15+ Inline Comments

______________________________________

"Blast it!!"

Minal said and cut the call....

After 5 minutes Minal got a notification on her mobile she opened the notification and saw a message....

Done 👍
*A video of blast in a factory*

As Minal saw the video, she smirked in victory....keeping her mobile at a side she went towards her cupboard and took out a bottle, pouring the drink in a glass she swirled it and stood infront of her room's window.

She took a sip and waited for a certain someone to come outside....ahh!! It would be a sight to watch his misery.

After a few minutes Mr.Shah came outside towards his car in a hurry and his face etched with worry and urgency. Minal saw him and her eyes glinted. Sensing a presence he looked up and saw Minal standing with a smirk on her face and drink glass in her hand.

"Cheers!!" Minal said raising the glass a bit and winked at him.

While Mr.Shah glared at her furiously, he kicked the car with all his strength and glaring her for the last time he left to go and check the damage to his factory.

The Factory which Minal blasted was the only factory he had, his only source of income, the blast which she did is very effective it had a high amount of damaging chemicals and his factory would be all crushed by now, no way anyone can build it again. He was a greedy man and did everything for money so she just finished his only source of income. Her second step.

Gulping the drink in one go she kept the glass on the table, looking at the mirror she smiled a bit, the inner satisfaction was at peak.

Minal went out of the room towards the living room only Inaya was present there working on an assignment. Minal sat down on the couch keeping her one leg over the other, she picked up the TV remote, the smirk on her face never left, the satisfied glint in her eyes never left.

She switched on the TV and the news headlines were filled with the factory blast. Minal leaned on the couch keeping her head on the headrest and closed her eyes listening to the news was music to her ears right now. Inaya saw the news and shock was visible on her face.

"This...this is dad's factory right?" Inaya asked.

"It is!!" Minal nodded her head.

"H..how this?" Inaya said or more like she couldn't say anything.

"Don't bother yourself too much..." Minal said with eyes closed.

Inaya saw the satisfaction on her face and she got an idea what was happening.

Zain came down hurriedly to see the news as someone called him to inform, he saw Inaya and Minal sitting infront of the TV.... Inaya in her thoughts while Minal was just sitting casually. He went towards them and snatched the remote from Minal, she opened her eyes and frowned at his action but shrugged it off....Today was her day and she didn't wanted to worsen her mood.

Zain unmuted the TV and listened to the news....the factory was badly damaged, there wasn't any loss of life but the factory was totally crushed and burnt. Meera and Zoya also came there listening to the commotion.