PROLOGUE

The whole area was echoing with the sound of alerts from the ambulance.

Red lights cowling the whole scene .

At the center an inexpertly damaged car with a female body lying near it submerged in the pond of her own blood . Probably taking her last breaths .

News reporters covering the best possible shot for their TRP while doctors panicking to save the life while running here and there .

A densely packed crowd stood circling the body murmuring among themselves, " She is the Queen , ANIRA ESHANTH SHEKHAWAT"

When a black porche reached the destination clearly shouting royalty making everyone out there to bow their heads down and stop murmuring.

Eshanth came out of the car all panic striken with sweat covering his forehead . Making his way through the crowd he took his footsteps at the centre of the spot making a clear sight for him to study the victim .

His heart ached . It shattered into pieces , It was his Anira !!! The Queen of Rajasthan.

He quickly grabbed Anira while sitting on his knees and started to hit her cheeks gently

" Ira please wake up .... See I am here Ira please"

Anira looked towards him with a gentle smile while her hands moved lovingly all over his face .

" Trust me Eshanth I never cheated upon you , I always loved you .... Take care of yourself. Your Anira loves you a lot " , saying this for the final time she closed her eyes .

A panic surged Eshanth , " no no !!! Ira you can't do this !!! No wake up I order you don't you dare to ignore your husband's words !!! Ira I Said wake up "

But none of his words played any important role . She was already dead .

"She left me , She left me all alone here I feel suffocated no no this can't be true !!! " , Eshanth for the very first time shivered in his life .

It was then he realised that everything was over . She had already entered into a new universe.

" ANIRAAAAAAAAAAAAAA " , He screamed while looking up towards the sky holding her dead body in his hands.