CHAPTER 1. BEGINNING OF NEW BONDS

In a luxurious bungalow indicating richness there was a room carrying a beautiful set up . With light pink coloured walls and glittering lights the walls were covered with some beautifully wood carved canvas . A comfortable bed covered with white blankets and pillows where two girls occupied there seat whole while giggling.

" OMG I can't believe that Devansh thakur the most handsome and charming personality screaming hotness will soon become my jiju " , Kashvi exclaimed her excitement while looking at the picture of a man in his early twenties.

" Ohh come-on they are just deciding our marriage dates " , Anira said with a tint of shyness on her cheeks making them go all reddish.

It was when the lead house maid of the Rajvanshi's bunglow entered the room asking Anira to come down .

" Coming in 5 minutes Deepali maa " , Anira replied with a cheerful smile .

Deepali and Anira shared a very good bond since her childhood itself making her to call Deepali maa rather than aunty.

Kashvi quickly arranged Anira's dupatta over her head while adding a black dot behind Anira's ear to save her from evil eyes .

As She descended the footsteps with Kashvi at her back , her eyes fell on a muscular figure elegantly covered in traditional clothes adding fuel to his charming looks .

Anira got lost in his adoring beauty. As soon as Devansh turned his gaze towards the stairs he already found Anira gawking him .

Soon the hazel brown orbs of Anira meet with the shiny black ones of Devansh instantly making them to pass a warm smile to each other .

" Ahem ahem if you are done gawking him should we proceed" , Kashvi teased Anira in return getting a playful slap by her .

.
.
.
.
.

" Ok then we should take the marriage date for next week and let the engagement ceremony be held tomorrow" , Devansh's mother declared her decision

" Next week marriage isn't that too early Mrs.Thakur" , Anira's grandmother exclaimed her worries.

" Yess we want our Anira to settle with us as soon as possible, and the rest is on Anira her decision would be the final decision " , Mrs. Thakur replied lovingly.

While shyness was visible on Anira's face she nervously looked towards her mother . As soon as Mrs. Rajvanshi gave a assuring blink to her Anira turned her sight towards her to be mother-in-law and and nodded in yes .

Getting Anira's response everyone there started making happy noises, hugging and congratulating each other .

Currently Anira was standing in the balcony of her room when Devansh approached her from backside.

" Are you okay with so early dates ? Don't get pressurized by anyone " , Devansh assured her

Anira turned back and with a loving smile replied, " no Dev I am alright with that "

Devansh hugged her and placed a warm kiss on her cheeks making her to blush .

" Ahem Ahem " , the sweet romantic moment between the couples was soon fitful by the pester from Kashvi's side .

A wide grin of mischief perfectly covering her face .

Devansh felt bit timid there , Shyness covering him up with his ears changing their colour to slight red .

Though Kashvi and Devansh were classmates still Kashvi's interruption in between there lovemaking situation made him toh backoff his footsteps downstairs towards the elders .