03 | superman

Scott and Javi were preparing their team, triple-checking that the trucks were filled with gas and their equipment was ready

Scott and Javi were preparing their team, triple-checking that the trucks were filled with gas and their equipment was ready. Scott was going through his checklist when a red truck came screeching through the parking lot.

His heart sank when he realized what truck that was.

Fans crowded around the truck, screaming when Tyler stepped out. But they went crazy when Taylor stepped out in her short shorts and red flannel that was tied at her waist. It rose up, showing her flat stomach and the birthmark on her right hip that Scott used to kiss all the time. It looked like a melted star.

She took the time to give everyone an autograph and take as many pictures as they wanted. It put a soft smile on Scott's lips. He quickly masked it when he saw Javi giving him a look.

"Are you ready to talk yet?" Javi said making Scott grunt.

"I don't know what you are talking about," Scott commented going back to his iPad.

Javi just watched as Taylor threw a look toward them, almost a mischievous smile on her red-painted lips. It was almost worrisome with how Scott was acting. Despite how hard Scott tried, Javi could see him staring at her through his sunglasses.

"You seem like you are having fun," Tyler said, nudging her side.

"Oh, Tyler. You have no idea how much fun this is and I haven't even spoken to him yet," Taylor said, grinning up at him. "We also hit another goal which means another song today. Want to help me introduce it?"

Tyler grinned. "You know it, baby."

She pulled out her phone and began filming. "Hey guys! I'm here with Tyler Owens and we hit another goal."

"Wooo! I'm so stoked that you guys have come through and are helping us achieve this. It is truly outstanding!"

"Which means we got a new song for ya! This one is called Superman. I hope you enjoy!"

The two cheered and said goodbye as she stopped the recording. She'll have to time it once more with the company. The fans are eating it all up and she couldn't be more proud.

Scott tightened his grip on the iPad as Taylor and Tyler pushed their faces together for the camera. He wanted to throw it at Tyler's face as he pulled Taylor closer by the waist. She put her face on his bicep as he pulled her into the gas station.

Javi hit Scott on his bicep before going into the shop. Normally, Scott would go in after, but he couldn't go in after her. He could skip getting his normal Coke for once.

Inside, Tyler was buying Taylor her iced tea since she couldn't drink too much soda for her vocal cords when Javi cane up behind them.

"Ah, Storm PAR. Get your data yet?" Tyler mused with a smirk. Javi just rolled his eyes.

"Taylor," she said holding her hand out for a greeting.

"Javi," he said with a smile. "I see your charity is doing great."