Bio/Information on Y/N

Name: Y/N Skywalker

Midichlorian count: 35.000 (The Phantom Menace), 45.000 (attack of the clones), 55.000 (Clone Wars and Revenge of the Sith)

Age: 9 (The Phantom Menace) 19
(Attack of the Clones) 19-22 (Clone Wars and Revenge of the Sith)

(After he became 19 years old, he doesn't age anymore. Thanks to his connection with The Force and his abilities, his body no longer ages. Instead, he becomes even stronger as time passes. His abilities and connection with The Force grows stronger each second, but this was after he faced his trial and unlocked his full potential.)

Height: 4'3 (The Phantom Menace) 6'2 (Attack of the Clones, Clone Wars, Revenge of the Sith)

Lightsaber forms that Y/n has mastered:
Form I (Shii-Cho), Form II (Makashi), Form III (Soresu), Form IV (Ataru), Form V
(Shien/Djem So), Form VI (Niman) and Form VII (Vaapad/Juyo). He mastered the lightsaber forms not just in the Single-Bladed style, but also in the Double-Bladed style and the Jar'Kai style.

The Lightsaber Forms that Y/n uses: Form VII (Vaapad/Juyo), Form V (Shien/Djem So), Form III (Soresu) and Form II (Makashi), all of them mixed in his unique style.

Eye colour: Dark Blue.

Face: Like you besides the already mentioned traits.

Muscular appearance and strength: A little more muscular and stronger than Young Kratos of Gow 3.

Hair: short black hair (like Anakin in ep1 and he will have it for phantom menace) Long black hair (like Obi-Wan in ep2 and he will have them for Attack of the Clones), short black hair (like the Bruce Wayne of Christian Bale, and he will have it for the Clone Wars and Revenge of the Sith)

Clothes (Attack of the Clones):

(The first one on the left is the one Y/N will wear)

Clothes (Clone Wars and Revenge of the Sith):