Chapter 2.

Jazlyn James.

My eyes blinked open as I heard a phone go off. I sat up and looked around to see who's phone it was, it was on the side of me but my phone was the only one here. There was a body print ok the sheets, which made me think he left. I looked to see there was a piece of paper under my phone, I picked it up and read it.

𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧. 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭.

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐙𝐢𝐨𝐧 ♥︎

𝐏.𝐒: 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐫 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐭. :)

I let out a small chuckle before ripping the paper up. How could I be so fucking stupid?! I mean for god sake, I would say  I kidnapped the poor man he was scared for his fucking life.

Can't fucking believe I did that. I should have just left him alone, but noooo, my dumb self kidnapped him to this stupid hotel!

My phone rung again, making me groan. I picked it up to see my best friend Kaylani was calling, she called me three times already.

I answered the phone with a bitchy tone. "What do you want Kay?"

"Damn, a bitch can't call her bestie in the morning now? Is it a crime?" She asked.

"No it's not. But when you are calling me in the morning times, knowing I'll still be sleeping" I replied, rubbing my eyes.

"Mm, that sounds like you got dicked down or something" Kaylani joked. Which it wasn't even funny.

"I'm not in the mood for joking right now, what the hell do you want?" I asked, ready to get off the call already.

"Girl, I just wanted to ask if you wanted to go with me and the ladies to this beach party tonight, you can bring a date"

I would rather bring Zio-wait why I'm thinking about that right now? That was wrong for what I did last night. Can't get it out of my head.

"I'll go, I don't care.." I said, getting out of bed and picked up my black dress with my bra and panties. I probably need to change them when I get home..

"Mk bestie, love ya!" I hung up the phone when she said that. Still not fully woken up.

Zion Brown

I walked towards the front door, unlocked it and walked in. Waking up to a complete stranger was not on my agenda last night. I only had a brief memories of me fucking the girl who slid me a drink.

Can't remember her name but her voice seems to fit something. I walked up the stairs to my bedroom, taking off my jeans and boxers as I made it to my bedroom.

"What did you slip up in my cup girl?"

"It's a secret.."

Her voice replayed in my head once I stepped foot into my bathroom, what the hell is going on? I mean, this has never happened to me before.

Getting drunk and have drunk sex with a woman...so weird.

Before I got in the shower, my phone dinged. I grabbed my phone and saw a Instagram notification.

New follower

𝐣𝐚𝐳𝐥𝐲𝐧_𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝟔𝟎𝟖 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

I furrowed my eye brows and clicked on the notification to go to this person's profile. Stalker? Nah.

Once it popped up, pictures of this person was very sexy. There was make up videos of her and photoshoot pictures. Damn she fine.

I need to look at this when I clear my head. Because If I look at more of 𝐡𝐞𝐫 I would lose control for real.

Jazlyn James

Scrolling through his profile, he had pics of his tour and new music videos. I never knew how fine he looked even in person.

Feeling him was amazing, hearing him amazing... WAIT! Why am I acting like those fucking stalkers and shit? I like him a lot but to just trying to get with him again makes me look like a complete fool.

My phone vibrated in my hands showing me a Instagram notification.

New follower

𝐙𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

I smiled a little bit before turning off my phone. I'm so fucking crazy... But at the same time I love it.

How could a person love this craziness of someone that probably doesn't feel the way. Let's see how this would play out..

__________________

Chapter two completed!